Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here to help.

Hey everyone,

I’ve been off the grid for a while but I’m just making this post to let you all know I’m going to be around more and I’ll be on the forums a little more.

Update: as of today (Monday March 19th) I’ve given my notice at Carstar and will be returning to work at Uber Autobody, Manila Road on the west side of Blackfoot across from Shaw GMC, the following Monday.

I would love to fix some euros or even offer advice or whatever so feel free to post or PM me.

I’m a 4th year apprentice now, working in the heavy collision side of the industry so there aren’t many questions that I wouldn’t be able to answer.

Cheers!
    Ev
    Last edited by hooddub; 03-19-2018, 11:57 AM.
    Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Re: Here to help.

Welcome "back" !

Comment

Yeah welcome back Evan! I’ll have some things coming up in the near future....is your ph number still the same?
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
        Yeah welcome back Evan! I’ll have some things coming up in the near future....is your ph number still the same?
        No I’ve got a new number Geo. Shoot me a message and I’ll give it to you.
        Evan

Comment

Welcome back to the fold, Evan! Is your signature accurate? Mk7 GTI? Sweet!
          Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Evaaaannnnnnn

Pat

His
            1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
            1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
            1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
            2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
            Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Glad you're alive and well buddy!!
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I have a 2012 ram 1500 and the hood has some bubbling going on at the edges. Is that a full respray?? What’s it cost typically?? Odds of it coming back??

Comment

PM'd
                  Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post
                    Welcome back to the fold, Evan! Is your signature accurate? Mk7 GTI? Sweet!
                    Yea! I’ve had it for about 8 months and loving it! Coils very soon and some cool wheels after. ��

Originally posted by onceover View Post
                    Evaaaannnnnnn
                    Miss u

Originally posted by Ur0Drivr View Post
                    Glad you're alive and well buddy!!
                    Ahaha thanks rod

Originally posted by danno View Post
                    I have a 2012 ram 1500 and the hood has some bubbling going on at the edges. Is that a full respray?? What’s it cost typically?? Odds of it coming back??
                    Hard to say without seeing it man. Every vehicle has different refinish times. Odds of it coming back are slim. If the hood is aluminum you might be seeing some oxidation happening in the metal.
                    Evan

Comment

Working...
                    X