Clear All

• Cars & Coffee - Sundays

Cars & Coffee

2nd & 4th Sundays
    9:30AM - 10:30AM Seanachie Pub Breakfast
    10:00AM - 11:00AM Second Cup Coffee

All Other Sundays
    10:00AM - 11:00AM Starbucks Deerfoot Meadows

I think keeping the coffee meets at the same time across the board is important for the sake of consistency. The half hour gives the coffee people an extra half hour to wake up and get coffee before the breakfast people come outside to chat. Every month, will have 2 breakfasts and coffee meets at Weshills while all others will be in Deerfoot Meadows. Parking in Westhills will be where Bob suggested.

OK? Are we good??

Last edited by BaggedGLI; 04-13-2015, 04:54 PM. Reason: New Details

Re: Cars & Coffee - Sundays

Code:
    Sounds good
    drive green ||
    2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
    2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

I'd love it!!!!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Distinctive Collection (in the Automall) has been doing Cars & Coffee for a couple years now. They are on Saturday mornings at 9am and will be starting on May 12th (2 weeks from now).

As for Sundays there was some talk developing on Beyond (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/352132/cars-and-coffee-/) but nothing final as of yet.

Comment

Can't tomorrow cause I'm working the comic expo (come see me at the ez-robot booth!) but for the most part I'm in whenever I'm not working.
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
            Distinctive Collection (in the Automall) has been doing Cars & Coffee for a couple years now. They are on Saturday mornings at 9am and will be starting on May 12th (2 weeks from now).

As for Sundays there was some talk developing on Beyond (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/352132/cars-and-coffee-/) but nothing final as of yet.
            Anyone could come, but I was thinking it would be more like a eurodrivers cars and coffee. I don't really want to hang out at a bentley dealership on a sunday morning, that does not seem like a relaxing environment. As for the beyond one, If they haven't done anything yet then I'll be first. I live in Evergreen in the south, where is everyone else at? I feel location should be somewhat central but I think a lot of us are in the southern end of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by martin13 View Post
              Anyone could come, but I was thinking it would be more like a eurodrivers cars and coffee. I don't really want to hang out at a bentley dealership on a sunday morning, that does not seem like a relaxing environment. As for the beyond one, If they haven't done anything yet then I'll be first. I live in Evergreen in the south, where is everyone else at? I feel location should be somewhat central but I think a lot of us are in the southern end of the city.
              I was just about to ask if you wanted it to be more of a eurodrivers only thing.

Im in Shawnee/Evergreen area as well.

Comment

I'd be in... would be nice to meet some of the Euro guys around town.

I'm in Airdrie, so nothing is gonna be "close" for me.

Comment

I am not organized enough to make this happen for tomorrow but I am going to drive around and see if there is a timmys/starbucks with lots of parking/low friendly. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where we could do this?

Comment

Starbucks by IKEA? Good size lot, access for everyone, car dealerships nearby, Tim's nearby... might be a little too south for the Northies...

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=starbuc...,0.020835&z=16

La Boulangerie by Wurst on 4th Street? Angled parking lot beside building (size?), centrally located, Starbucks nearby, better place to see and be seen...
                    http://www.sweetspot.ca/SweetLife/Ca...a_boulangerie/

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=starbuc...,0.005209&z=18
                    Rob
                    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I'm down for this as well.
                      I'm in Bridlewood SW.

I like the starbucks by Ikea idea as i think its easy for alot of people to get too since its right off deerfoot and theres a ton of parking there.
                      ~Tracy~
                      MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                      Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

For the north people the Starbucks at Creekside might work. I wish they would get a Timmy's up here...
                        Jeff
                        Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
                        Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

Yes I am down, would be nice to be in a relaxing environment. The starbucks by futureshop in the deerfoot meadows mall is good for anybody in the south, but we could always alternate between a southish location and a northish location just to make it fair for everybody?

Comment

I'd be in! This would be a good alternative for the people who can't always make the monthly meetings! I wouldn't mind driving a little ways, but the Deerfoot Meadows Starbucks seems like a pretty good location to me. Easy access, no big ramps, and only a few speed bumps but they can all be avoided, so it's definitely low-friendly haha
                            Scott
                            '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                            '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

^^ Ditto for Starbucks in Deerfoot Meadows! I'd be in.
                              --
                              Rod
                              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Working...
                              X