My new to me S60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new to me S60

Well I got tired of the gas bills with the BMW X5 and the never ending gasket failures of the valve covers and so on. I decided it was time to get back into a car again.

Last fall my wife and I bought a new 2017 Volvo XC60 and it’s been a great vehicle for my wife. My buddy is a salesman at Volvo of Edmonton and mentioned they had a CPO 2014 Volvo S60 with polestar tune sitting on the lot. Took it for a test drive and man does that car fly. Needless to say I was sold.

It has the sports seats, paddle shifters, the 6cyl turbo and AWD. Basically everything I needed. Just going to post this here and as I upgrade the car I’ll add pics and thoughts to the page

Next plans are to upgrade the exhaust,intake and address the height with some polestar goodies plus add R-design bumpers and rear valence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: My new to me S60

Nice to see a Volvo on these pages. Looking forward to seeing the transformation.
    Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
    2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
    2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
    2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
    2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
    2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

Re: My new to me S60

Congrats!!! Looks great
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
      X