Fs: 2016 golf r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 2016 golf r

2016 lapiz blue golf r. One owner, no accidents, 44500km, awd, 6 spd, leather, nav, heated seats, fender stereo with sub, rear camera, push button start. Tech package which includes adaptive cruise, lane assist, bigger screen, front and rear sensors.

Extras- xpel applies to front bumper, hood, headlights, mirrors , front fenders, and part of the rear bumper. Winter wheels and tires included, as well as factory petoria wheels and tires. Euro led taillights, k/n filter.

No mods engine mods done to the car so factory warranty is still there, new windshield will be installed before new owner takes it. All maintance records included. Selling because family out grew the golf r.

Asking 35000
    So I have the truck for sale and the golf r now, which ever sells first I’ll be keeping the other. When I bought the golf r i planned to keep it for a longer time, but the wife got pregnant right after I got it and now it’s time to move on.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true
    Last edited by danno; 11-24-2018, 12:52 PM.

Re: Fs: 2016 golf r

Originally posted by danno View Post
    2016 lapiz blue golf r. One owner, no accidents, 44500km, awd, 6 sos, leather, nav, heated seats, fender stereo with sub, rear camera, push button start. Tech package which includes adaptive cruise, lane assist, bigger screen, front and rear sensors.
    So it got you in trouble 6 times?

Comment

Haha ya it’s a special feature. Thanks I’ll fix that up.

Comment

What’s a reasonable price do you guys think?? Keep getting low balled at 30-31. Got one decent offer at 33k. Seems like a crappy market.

Comment

I'd lower the price of the truck and keep the R lol

Comment

I’d let her go for $33K if you really wanna sell it. She’ll be worth $30-31K in the Spring. Time is not your friend when it comes to selling a 2-3 year old car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Rob
            Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
            Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I’m going to see where I’m at after the weekend. But odds are accepting 33 is the solution. Keeping the golf doesn’t help me. I have three kids and they are to small to fit in there, to many car seats. Yes I’m sure I can buy more car seats but I already have 6 total I’m not buying more. Haha. The new lineup of truck, rs4, navigator is going to be good. I’ll keep shopping for a 1990 Honda prelude then I’ll be satisfied.

Thanks guys. I was hoping it would hold its value a little more.

Comment

Hmmm, guess it might be time to hurry up and unload my car as well... I’ve been thinking about upgrading for a while now.
                Scott
                '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

I get it, just a little disappointed it couldn’t stay a little higher.

Comment

I hear ya. I bought my 20th Anniversary GTi brand new back in the day for like $42K and sold it 5 years later for $20K. Suffice to say, I’ve bought used ever since. [emoji23]

Rob

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Ya I always say that too then I still go buy a new one. Haha

Another kijiji flaky offer. Still up for grabs.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

I hear ya RE: car seats. My oldest is almost 6 already so thankfully we only got up to 4 car seats. [emoji38] That Navigator must hold the whole family and then some though!

Rob

Comment

Ya super happy to move on, the car was a fast reliable daily. But just didn’t fit our life style with 3 kids in car seats. I’m always car shopping but will probably run this trio for a few years. The rs4 is due for some maintenance and upgrades so that’s where my attention will go.

Comment

Working...
                              X