Upcoming Presidential Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Presidential Vote

Eurodrivers members, as you know we are a couple weeks away from our presidential election. At this point I have only been approached by one serious member that I feel meets the criteria of what we need in a club president.

For those of you who are interested in running for club president I feel that the individual should be:
    - In good standing with other groups/clubs
    - Able to bridge gaps/differences and bring the car community together
    - Frequently attends club meets
    - Constructively participates with the community
    - Membership has been in good standing for the last year

This is a serious position, it takes lots of your time and energy. As the President it is your responsibility to represent the best interests of the club, plan and coordinate the years events, ensure that Eurodrivers remains inclusive, provides value, and maintains sustainable relevance to the car community.

If this is a position you are interested in filling, please send Scott or myself a message. We would like to have the nominations in prior to the meeting, so that the candidates are are available for your review prior to a vote. Note that only paying members are eligible to vote.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Re: Upcoming Presidential Vote

If only I had a car, and lived closer

But in all seriousness, I am very thankful to the people who have, and continue to keep Eurodrivers moving along, this group is probably one of the things I miss most since I moved out of Canada. I am always available though for the leadership to approach and I will offer any advice or support I can to the new President if they would like.

Thanks again to Colin and Scott for organizing the search and election, bring on the new dictator, I mean president.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Are we privy to information on who the one member is before the election occurs?
      Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Currently Bryan Railton is the only one who has stepped up to the responsibility.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Thanks Colin!
          Last edited by GTi; 01-19-2019, 10:57 PM.
          Bryan Railton
          '18 Noggy TTrs
          BBS, ABT, Milltek

Comment

looks like it'll be a tight race!

Comment

Go Bryan Go!!

To be fair I think every time we have tried to have a vote there has only really ever been 1 interested party.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
              X