X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Friday night with a fun plate

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I barley left my apartment Sunday and I still saw a F12, 612, 458, California, Huracan and Gallardo.

Today (Monday) on an afternoon walk, I spotted this modded E-Golf, the rear wing was a bit much but cool nonetheless.

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw this sweet E30 Hartge edition heading up Shaganappi on the weekend. Looked them up online but really hard to find info. other than that they were definitely doing engine performance enhancements just like Alpina. They ranged between bigger bores, throttle bodies and turbos. Can’t find any info. on this ones badge though, especially as a four door. The little antenna nubbin on the rear windshield makes me think that maybe it’s a Jap import.

Some light reading for anyone interested in finding out more about Alpina, Hartge, and Schnitzer models from this period: http://www.rtsauto.com/different-bmw...tge-schnitzer/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Spotted a Dark Violet Pearl Golf R on 32nd on Saturday. It almost looks black in person, the purple is really subtle... I like it!
          Scott
          '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
          '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post

Saw this sweet E30 Hartge edition heading up Shaganappi on the weekend. Looked them up online but really hard to find info. other than that they were definitely doing engine performance enhancements just like Alpina. They ranged between bigger bores, throttle bodies and turbos. Can’t find any info. on this ones badge though, especially as a four door. The little antenna nubbin on the rear windshield makes me think that maybe it’s a Jap import.

Some light reading for anyone interested in finding out more about Alpina, Hartge, and Schnitzer models from this period: http://www.rtsauto.com/different-bmw...tge-schnitzer/

That is definitely Jap spec.
            It is also an iX, meaning it is AWD. A lot of the Jap cars seem to have found themselves with Hartge bits & pieces, but few are genuine Hartge cars.
            Still a very nice e30 with some rare parts one it.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of McLarens out lately (besides the usual Ferrari and Lambo contingency) here in HK; I have spotted 2 720s, a 12C and an amazing 675LT all in the last two days in my area. They were all moving so no pics :(
              Blair

Comment

Usually see like 3-4 Lambo's every day, boring. Have seen a very nicely specced 991 Turbo S in Miami Blue around which makes my day.

Comment

The contrast between the engineering that goes in to that car and that which went in to the installation of his license plate, is astounding. I bet he fills it with 89.

Nice Evo!
                  Last edited by jacktown; 04-08-2018, 09:29 PM.
                  Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post
                    The contrast between the engineering that goes in to that car and that which went in to the installation of his license plate, is astounding. I bet he fills it with 89.

Nice Evo!
                    Haha. My thoughts too! Just thinking about that plate bouncing on the paint is bringing out my inner OCD.
                    Stefan
                    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Cringed so hard when I saw the plate. Ughhh

Comment

Lol...reported post.

--
                        Rod
                        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

lol yeah I was on my phone and had no idea what I clicked haha

Comment

I was in London for a week and did not really see anything too exciting (not in the greatest areas) but first day back in HK this was around the corner from my local Starbucks.

Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 04-14-2018, 02:05 AM.
                            Blair

Comment

Dog riding rabbit

Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

so many ways to fit that plate onto that car without the botch job ive just witnessed... just makes you wonder who owns the thing

Comment

Working...
                                X