X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Also saw a crazy camper, "Zombie Apocalypse Edition"

Last edited by witchcraftz; 08-14-2018, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Saw the slammed Passat that was at illmotion on Deerfoot this morning around 5am. Car looks ��
      Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
        Saw the slammed Passat that was at illmotion on Deerfoot this morning around 5am. Car looks ��
        Tyler? The sedan? He was commuting from Calgary to work this morning in Edmonton.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
          Tyler? The sedan? He was commuting from Calgary to work this morning in Edmonton.
          That’s the one!
          Dylan

Comment

I have not been taking too many pics lately but sometimes I still am just amazed at the level of cars here in Hong Kong, especially when you think how much they cost.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I took a bit more note of what I saw and this was only in my neighbourhood too, I did not venture too far from home:

-McLaren 720S x 2
            -Ferrari California x 3
            -Mercedes S Class Maybach x 5
            -Rolls Royce Ghost x 2
            -Ferrari F430
            -Lamborghini Huracan
            -Mercedes AMG SLS
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted this Passat W8 parked in the lot next to the Illmotion car show on the weekend. It's an automatic unfortunately. The paint job was pretty cool. Wonder if this is Eurodriver member's car? This the third W8 wagon I've seen in the wild in Calgary.

Last edited by ishoot; 08-23-2018, 08:23 PM. Reason: Smaller images

Comment

I just returned from a couple of days in Beijing and my most exciting encounter was seeing a Qiantu K50 in a car dealership one night.

Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I spotted this beauty on the street last week

And Tuesday was a holiday here (Happy Mid-Autumn Festival) and lots of cars out including this group of classic Minis, I also saw 2 991 GT3s and a GT3RS, plus a Ferrari F12 all without leaving my block.

Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                    I just returned from a couple of days in Beijing and my most exciting encounter was seeing a Qiantu K50 in a car dealership one night.

Unless that bottom photo is flipped, those wheels aren't directional. That'd bug me.

Comment

Interesting! I wonder what the price point will be for this sports EV?

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
                        Interesting! I wonder what the price point will be for this sports EV?
                        I think it is in the area of around $150,000 CDN for the K50. It is around 400hp and the body panels are carbon fiber. Cars are quite expensive in China so I am not sure if it would be cheaper outside of that market or hold the same price.
                        Blair

Comment

Saturday morning outside my buildings front door

Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                            I think it is in the area of around $150,000 CDN for the K50. It is around 400hp and the body panels are carbon fiber. Cars are quite expensive in China so I am not sure if it would be cheaper outside of that market or hold the same price.
                            Wow, was kind of expecting it to be lower, more $80k-$100k range with the specs, then again it is in the BMW i8 sandbox at $150k . It does look nice.
                            Last edited by witchcraftz; 09-30-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

The interior is looking interesting too, although this big screens are not really my thing.

Blair

Comment

spotted the new RS5 over the weekend... not my favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X