This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Ya, it was insanely hot...got a couple pics but they turned out horrible from my phone.

200k including ceramic brakes in your choice of:

Orange/black
    Black/orange
    Green/white
    White/green
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Might have to pop by SCFC on my way home from work....
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Saw what i think was a new 3 series at willow park the other day, not sure coz im not up on Beemers and it was debadged, had a europlate SCHNELL1 looked super cool.

Gonna have to start carrying my camera with me
        Last edited by Kordain; 04-27-2007, 12:51 PM.
        Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

I was at the corner of 12th Ave and 4th St last night around 7:30 and saw a red 360 Coupe go one way and a silver 360 Spider go the other way!

I also think the orange GT3RS was delivered yesterday as it was outside lastnight on my way home and seems gone this morning, some lucky person!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted the Eutuning car in castleridge. Simon no wheels yet??
            Mitesh

Comment

Was at a light on 17th with a Hayabusa with dual NOS bottles mounted above exhausts, tried to get him to give the Smart a run, but he was a little afraid I think, either that or the unmarked cop car that pulled behind me might have been it
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

spotted a smart of Blairs color and what really looked to be your new ride height! was it you? deerfoot yesterday around 11 am.
                you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Nope was not me, I was at the office at that point in time. The problem with Smarts is they tend to drop a lot with peoples weight so they look a lot better driving, but mine looks that low with no one in it
                  Blair

Comment

Spotted a silver 360 coupe and the modified Orange Murcielago (Wing, black/orange wheels) on 4th Street around 5pm yesterday.
                    Blair

Comment

Spotted a Fellow eurodriver on memorial about 4ish today, or should i say he spotted n buzzed me for a while then i spotted his sticker in the rear window, was a tottaly white jetta lowered, looked like stock rims and debadged, only the VW on the back, looked nice. Asian looking guy in the hot seat.

I was in my own world thinking about a problem for work until he went past me
                      Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Spotted Red Mk4 GTI, dropped, 19" Axis Supermesh, Reiger sides, I think maybe Reiger front but hard to see. In McKenzie towne tonight. Nice car.
                        KR
                        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                          I saw a silver 360 yesterday on Macleod and 50th, and a little earlier I saw a camaro with rear wheels sticking out about 4-5 inches from the fender, now thats poke and they didnt even match the front!
                          Saw the same car coming out of the car wash at Brentwood on Saturday.
                          Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                          hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                          sigpic

Comment

i spotted alex yesterday at the downtown fire station..

Comment

spotted the faux jazzy on crowchild 2 days ago heading south.
                              Team Highschool
                              Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

I spotted a black slammed BMW Z4 in front of Melorse last night, looked hot!
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X