X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    I know this post has been beaten to death already and we need to get back on topic, but is it not the case that there are some AMG option packages on more standard cars that come with AMG badging, I sure see a lot of cars with AMG badges that are not a X63 etc.

Anyway back to the spottings and I saw a nice white Ferrari 360 a couple blocks away the other day and a black Gallardo too. The house with the 360 had a brand new 435i M Sport that went under a tarp on the driveway about 2 days after it appeared and then proceeded to never move for about 4 months. I am also trying to figure out what the point is with BMW having both the 4 Series Gran Coupe and a 3 Series sedan, they seem so much like the same car...
    Increased market appeal. BMW is trying to satisfy every single person interested... It's not a good move IMHO. But, I don't do marketing I love the 435i M sport's, especially in that new soft blue color.

No factory Mercedes that are non AMG include AMG rear badges. If you get the AMG rims they say AMG on them, but other then that... I've heard of some dealers in the states sticking AMG badges on CXXX's.
    Last edited by ToXicXxX; 09-15-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
      get back on topic
      Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
      Increased market appeal...
      See above.

As Blair requested... Spotted what looked like a triple white Cabrio on Memorial while on my way to work this morning
      Scott
      '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
      '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

I do agree that BMW seems to be over niching the market and perhaps making too many model variants as I think it is to a point where customers are left a little confused, still not sold on the new naming either.

Anyway on my walk today I saw a white Golf R MK7 4 door and my first Overfinch Range Rover in the new style, pretty much like this, perhaps it was a footballer as they love cars like that.

Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Passed Stefan on Glenmore just before Deerfoot at 5:15. I was in the dark blue B5.5 wagon
          Scott

Comment

Saw a Maybach S57 today... His plate said ENVYME... Oh I do!

Comment

• *Official* Spotted Thread

Just spotted a black Carerra GT on 11th

One more on my way home... 993 Turbo!

Last edited by CGY_GTI; 09-16-2014, 11:19 PM.
              Scott

Comment

A couple recent sightings...

Untitled by jvd240, on Flickr

Untitled by jvd240, on Flickr

Comment

Now that I work on the same street as Tunerworks I see so many sweet cars during the day!
                  Heard and then saw a black Porsche Carrera GT drive past yesterday! Maybe the same one Scott saw
                  Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by hooddub View Post
                    Now that I work on the same street as Tunerworks I see so many sweet cars during the day!
                    Heard and then saw a black Porsche Carrera GT drive past yesterday! Maybe the same one Scott saw
                    Haha I'm only a block from tunerworks as well so I always drive by and see whats hanging around outside
                    sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                    His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                    Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                    Past:
                    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                    2004 .:R32 BMP
                    2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                    2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                    1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Had two super rare E92 M3's by the shop today!

Frozen white ZCP edition and a Fire Orange. What a sight! I love fire orange, and it turns out he lives by me!
                      Last edited by ToXicXxX; 09-17-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

oh one of my neighbours buddy has a fire orange m3.. had to be one of 3 in canada i bet.

spotted a MK4 silver r32 with crazy dished chromed goldish wheels at brewsters in airdrie the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post
                          oh one of my neighbours buddy has a fire orange m3.. had to be one of 3 in canada i bet.

spotted a MK4 silver r32 with crazy dished chromed goldish wheels at brewsters in airdrie the other day.
                          That's bkerik, I think he's on VIP modulars
                          Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post

He doesn't happen to be a younger Chinese guy in country hills eh?

Is it a limerock park or GTS do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by theedge111 View Post
                              Beautiful B7 S4 with phil's LEDs, Apr badge and sweet brakes on the highway into cochrane tonight!
                              Hey there, that was me that night. Took the little guy for ice cream out in Cochrane. Just signed up on the forum here so look forward to meeting you guys.

Comment

Think i saw blackradon in Calgary the other day. Black mk4 jetta wagon on TH-lines. Intrigued by the badges on the back which stated "V6" & "4Motion"........

Comment

Working...
                                X