X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Another 720S in the neighbourhood.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Nice RS4 Wagon in the lot....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn't catch a picture, but saw a Maserati hypercar yesterday that was very unique, it was white/black/blue with a distinct Veyron styling. Anyone seen anything like it before?

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
          Couldn't catch a picture, but saw a Maserati hypercar yesterday that was very unique, it was white/black/blue with a distinct Veyron styling. Anyone seen anything like it before?
          Sounds like the local MC12 that makes an appearance every year. Thing is crazy wide!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Actually wasn't the MC12, the back was sloped and the whole thing was more modern.

It looked more like this potential MC13 render actually.

Comment

The MC12 was the last Maserati hypercar, so either that is something modified significantly or someone is playing tricks on you
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Sorry RS6, but spotted the new daddy of all wagons yesterday at Village.

Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo. Sounded like an absolute monster as it pulled away.

Comment

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
                  Sorry RS6, but spotted the new daddy of all wagons yesterday at Village.

Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo. Sounded like an absolute monster as it pulled away.

Lucky find, I heard there's only been 2 delivered in Calgary so far. It would be a tough choice between this and an RS6.
                  Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
                  2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
                  2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
                  2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
                  2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
                  2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                    I love the MK 7.5 Rs in all those colours, such a wonderful thing from VW.

This time attack style S3 is in my area all the time, too bad it looks like the owner does not really take care of it, so dirty and the wrap is fading bad in places.

I love the mk7.5s too. Huge improvement from the mk7 Rs.

That s3 looks sad. Rivets/screws it looks like holding on the front bumper..
                    Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

I didn't look modified, looked pretty stock. The rear looked kind of like a cross between a LaFerrari and a McLaren P1.

It might have been some other hyper car painted and rebadged as a Maserati?
                      Or maybe it was some kind of 100% custom car and the guy stuck a Maserati badge on the rear?
                      Maybe I'm out to lunch and I mistook some other badge for the Maserati one?

Edit: Could have been an Aston Martin Vulcan?

Last edited by witchcraftz; 05-30-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I didn't look modified, looked pretty stock. The rear looked kind of like a cross between a LaFerrari and a McLaren P1.

It might have been some other hyper car painted and rebadged as a Maserati?
                        Or maybe it was some kind of 100% custom car and the guy stuck a Maserati badge on the rear?
                        Maybe I'm out to lunch and I mistook some other badge for the Maserati one?

Edit: Could have been an Aston Martin Vulcan?
                        That is also unlikely as I think there are only 24 in the world and all are track only except for 1, and it is burgundy and UK registered. The plot thickens...
                        Blair

Comment

Pardon my terrible sketch. It was kind of like this but my picture is way taller than it was in real life.

Comment

spotted a nice Red Mk 6 (maybe, 7? I don't know) coming down highfield road this morning. low, good wheels, clean looking car. Driver gave me a thumbs up, but I was holding a coffee in one hand and the wheel in the other, oops.

if you're on here, sorry! hands were full.

Comment

Pardon my terrible sketch. It was kind of like this but my picture is way taller than it was in real life.
                              Well because of that sketch and specifically the taillights, it has me thinking modified 3200GT

Blair

Comment

I was in NYC for a week and I spent most of my time in Brooklyn and this was the nicest thing I spotted while I was in town. It was used for a fashion shoot pretty much all day.

And back in Hong Kong I spotted this beauty Sunday morning, still looks amazing in person.

Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X