Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus Motors

Hey guys,

I recently (8 months ago) opened a used car lot called Maximus Motors. I talked with Blair and as a forum sponsor have decided that all Eurodriver members will pay no fees or gst on any car we have. I have met a few cool members already and since I like to focus mainly on the European car market thought I'd give other enthusiasts like me a break!

Little run down on me.... I'm not really a car salesmen. Was in the oil and gas game and just decided to do this as I have been tinkering around with cars for over 10 years and love the idea of jumping in a new car all the time and being able to try all sorts of different cars out. You won't find any sort of 'sales tactics'. I like to think the cars I get speak for themselves. The city has capped me off at 5 cars at a time so want to flip through the inventory quickly. And all the cars I get are clean. No hidden stories. Everything is disclosed. I've been screwed in the past so know how it feels!

So if you're looking for a car I currently have or are in the market for a used car let me know. I have access to all the financial companies such as BMW, Mercedes, VW/Audi for leasebacks and such so newer cars are a bit easier to find then older cars. I'll start a single thread here with cars that I have that are European and update the one thread so as not to cause clutter on the forums. And if you decide to import a car from the US I can also help with that.

There are a few threads on beyond with reviews but may have been deleted as I am not yet a paid sponsor there. If you have any questions please feel free to call, PM or email!

Thanks guys!

Max
    Maximus Motors
    9232 Horton Road SW
    Calgary AB
    T2V 2X4

max@maximus-motors.com
    www.maximusmotors.ca

Re: Maximus Motors

Good luck with the sales Max!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Hey guys, I purchased both of my vehicles from Max and dealing with him was awesome! He was very up front and informative about the cars, and didn't try to pressure me into any of the sales either, the paper work was a breeze and he even gave me a lift to the bank to get the money!

All I can say is that when it's time for me to buy another car, it's Max that I'm going to be seeing!

Thanks for the great cars Max, and good luck with your future sales!

-Marty

Comment

Thanks Blair!

Check your pms Longsock

Thanks Marty! You've changed your mind again...we'll find you a nice truck and help you get rid of that rabbit!!

Comment

hmmmm the jetta's paid off at this year's end... four months away..

you guys have a golf r32 on lot?! i drive by your location everyday lol i'll have to drop by and see some of the cars (some more than the others)
            Last edited by onepointeightdub; 08-13-2011, 02:41 PM. Reason: R32 =O
            drive green ||
            2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
            2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Originally posted by onepointeightdub View Post
              you guys have a golf r32 on lot?! i drive by your location everyday lol i'll have to drop by and see some of the cars (some more than the others)
              The lot is no longer on Horton Road. We got pushed out by a bigger car dealer after we spent all the money on zoning But now we are working on having an indoor showroom! Call me to schedule a viewing in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
              X