Clarkson, Hammond & May Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top Gear Sunday!

still need to watch.. i still can't believe how fast that new zonda is! (well hyruaaraaaa) or whatever is

Comment

Vauxhall Astra VXR in this week's test looked awesome! I love the wheels on it, especially spinning in the action shots.

KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

....well I missed out. Oh well, I will just have to wait for Netflix to add new episodes. I'll post up what I thought of the 1episode of season 18 in, 8 months? Good approximation.
        Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

I enjoyed the race to Milan episode but I thought using the GT500 was a bit cheating as you can maybe get one in the US for the equivalent of £35,000 but the only one I have seen for sale in Europe was in France and it was closer to €90,000.

This weeks episode was pretty fun and the VXR is pretty cool looking, I have seen a couple in person and those wheels are hot. Only one more episode to go and I think it is a special from the previews.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
            Only one more episode to go and I think it is a special from the previews.
            only 5 episodes this season?
            Current:
            2017 VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion DSG
            2013 VW Jetta 2.5
            Past:
            2005 VW JTI 1.8T
            1993 VW Jetta 2.0
            1996 VW GTI VR6

1991 Ford F150 4X4
            1989 Nissan Kingcab 2WD
            1983 Buick Skylark

Comment

yup :(
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Short season this year. I'm hoping they do a long 2013-2014 season. I NEED TO GET ON THAT SHOW!
                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Watched the episode tonight and it was a bit more of a fun one, but as it turns out there is still an Africa special that is 2 hours long being shown the next two Sunday nights, so in theory this series is 7 episodes long. I had thought 5 as that was how many where scheduled for tapping so the special may have no studio time or was tapped with another week.

Not complaining and very much looking forward to the special!!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'm complaining... I thought this week's episode was the worst of the season and maybe one of the worst I've seen in several seasons...
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I am not sure if it was the worst, I think I get a bit more out of it now since I live here. I can tell you the helicopter pad with the new Range Rover was in Battersea, James was driving through Knightsbridge and the lunch trailer on the senior Fiat is used by everyone here, for walking at least.

Anyway the other Top Gear news is that they are going to be filming again in the summer so will not be too long between series, but no exact dates. I am on the reserve list for tickets this time, which is supposed to get first dibs so fingers crossed!
                      Blair

Comment

watched sundays episode last night, wasn't overly impressed with it, some funny points with the old timers car, other than that it was kinda boring.
                        Current:
                        2017 VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion DSG
                        2013 VW Jetta 2.5
                        Past:
                        2005 VW JTI 1.8T
                        1993 VW Jetta 2.0
                        1996 VW GTI VR6

1991 Ford F150 4X4
                        1989 Nissan Kingcab 2WD
                        1983 Buick Skylark

Comment

i also watched that one last night. ^ i agree i thought it was pretty boring, but that is because im not really in to old cars and i dont appreciate them as much as others might. im just a new car kinda guy.

Comment

yea i kinda agree with kris.. it wasn't that great.. had some funny parts though.

anyone know when the US one comes on again?
                            Last edited by R_Ethug; 02-27-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                              anyone know when the US one comes on again?
                              I thought it started again in late January??
                              Blair

Comment

Top Gear US season 3 started back up Jan 29th with episode 7 and episode 11 just played yesterday. Wiki is showing 1 more episode to play next Tuesday (5th).
                                1990 BMW 325is
                                2000 Jetta VR6 (sold)
                                2000 Jetta TDI (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X