Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southland Volkswagen and Mark Terrio-Cameron's deals on cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southland Volkswagen and Mark Terrio-Cameron's deals on cars...

As I have mentioned in my other introductory post, I plan to help the community by providing great deals on New and Used cars. The New car deals will vary with each vehicle, as the ability to adjust pricing depends on the model in question and the options as well. As for used cars - I will post new stock after I have had a look at each car. I can post every german car that comes in or I can post only the highest quality units. What do you guys think? You can all check out the basic stock at www.southlandvw.com and ask about any that you might be interested in.
    I will begin posting some of the used stock on monday.
    sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Re: Southland Volkswagen and Mark Terrio-Cameron's deals on cars...

i hope the next time you guys sell a used car it will come with an out of province inspection
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I would hope so.. I take it an out of province got missed on a car you purchased?
      sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Comment

Can we not just clog up to forum with dealership cars?

Comment

Hey Mark, I'm not sure what the rules are for commercial posting, deals, etc but you should PM Blair aka Canadian Turbo or Ryan and find out. Just because a lot of dealerships etc would love to post ads.

Cheers!
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I have already talked with Mark and he is offering paid members discounts on cars, hence his ability to post in this section.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Nice!!!
              Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
              Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Everyone at Southland VW was a pleasure to deal with. Just picked up my new VW ('13 Golf R) from them last night! Thanks Mark, Tom, Jill and the rest of the folks at Southland VW in Med Hat!!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys again soon!
                - Jordan
                '13 VW Golf R // '12 Audi Q5 3.2L // '12 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Comment

I was peeking at the used 2012 CC R Line with 4 motion in gold/light brown.. Looks like it's sold now though. Such an awesome car. I'm jealous of whoever got it.
                  drive green ||
                  2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
                  2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Working...
                  X