2005 Audi A4 Wagon for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Audi A4 Wagon for sale

This is to be my first post of a used car on the forum for you guys. The car in question was purchased in Calgary a few years ago and has been serviced at Glenmore Audi and TuneDub. Timing belt was done, as was the water pump. The car has 172,000 kms and the owner was very meticulous about his maintenance. This Audi has every option I know of -- Premium package with DVD Nav, Audi installed Bluetooth, heated front and rear seats, Leather interrior, A/V inputs in the glovebox etc..

Here's the equipment list.. above and beyond the normal equipment included in the car.
    PolarStart One way remote starting system
    Window tint on rear five windows - done at Dash Tint in Airdrie, Alberta
    Carbon Fiber S-Line door blades
    Bailey DV30 Diverter Valve
    Unitronic Stage 2+ software, installed by George Abboud, TuneDub
    Keyless entry with two fobs as well as one valet key
    Daytime running lights/foglights, Altezza taillights
    Summer and Winter floor mats
    Cargo cover and sunshade, Cargo net, Full size Spare tire
    Windshield is immaculate, newer battery, newer tires

Here's some shots of the car:

I don't immediately have the carproof link, but it does have an early life in Ontario. We have already cleaned up the evidence of this (little bit of rust on the passenger rear fender and a couple of small other spots.) We are asking $15900.. if you're interested, pm me and I will work out a price for you.
    sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Re: 2005 Audi A4 Wagon for sale

Nice car right up the alley of what I am looking for but those taillights have to go. When ever I see canadian tire customizing like those tail lights it gives me a bad taste in my mouth. Looking for another color when I buy though.
    Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Good point.. hadn't thought of the Tail lights as a positive or a negative really. However, the rest of it is tastefully done. I wonder if he still has the original lights... He might. What colours are you looking for? Now, as promised, the carproof link is:
      http://reports.carproof.com/main?id=...E107Yjsw%3d%3d
      Last edited by marktc; 03-19-2012, 06:32 PM.
      sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Comment

Arctic white,Silver metailic or Canvas Beige. Gonna ride my gli until the right deal comes along
        Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Okay, I will keep my eyes peeled. I'm assuming you have posted pics of you're car before on the forum? Do you have a link?

Comment

This unit has been SOLD!

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
              X