2011 Golf Wagon TDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Golf Wagon TDI

Todays car is a 2011 Golf TDI Comfortline Automatic. This car was owned by an elderly gentleman, who, sadly, passed away a couple of months ago. He baught it from me this summer and managed to put 22,000km on it in 5 months. The car will come as a certified pre-owned car at the price listed. Again, members may PM me for better pricing and delivery.

Price: $25,900
    Last edited by marktc; 03-20-2012, 12:49 PM.
    sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Re: 2011 Golf Wagon TDI

Hey Mark,

I know you're new on the forums but you really should make sure you have permission from the moderator(s) before posting ads or opportunities. The reason is that the site has paid sponsors and other partners who may take exception to members who are competing with them for free, etc.

There is a good chance this thread will get removed etc. If you would like to post offers I am sure something can be worked out, just PM "Canadian Turbo" to start.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Hi Kris, I have been in constant contact with Blair about this and we are working on this together.
      sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
          Hey Mark,

I know you're new on the forums but you really should make sure you have permission from the moderator(s) before posting ads or opportunities. The reason is that the site has paid sponsors and other partners who may take exception to members who are competing with them for free, etc.

There is a good chance this thread will get removed etc. If you would like to post offers I am sure something can be worked out, just PM "Canadian Turbo" to start.
          Kor,

Be more active.

http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...and-Volkswagen!!
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

My message was posted 2 days before that thread....? :/
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

It was indeed.

Comment

Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Working...
                X