No announcement yet.

Welcome Mark and Southland Volkswagen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Mark and Southland Volkswagen!!

Please allow me to formally welcome Mark to the forums and more importantly as sales representation for Southland Volkswagen in Medicine Hat. Mark is committed to helping members getting the best deal on new and used cars, so please feel free to contact him with any vehicle questions you may have. Mark will also be posting up his choice of the best used vehicles in stock at Southland for you all to see and I hope we can help find some of these cars a nice home with our Eurodrivers members.

Thanks to Mark and Southland Volkswagen for offering their support to this forum and its members.

Blair
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Welcome Mark and Southland Volkswagen!!

Thanks Blair!! I'm happy to be of any assistance with advise as well. If anybody has any questions about any car in VW's lineup, I will do my best to answer the question. If I don't know the answer, I will do my best to find it. And.. if anyone is looking for something specific, I will see if I can find it for you.
    sigpicMark Terrio-Cameron and Southland Volkswagen - Call (403) 581 6875 or PM me for a great deal on you're next VW

Comment

Re: Welcome Mark and Southland Volkswagen!!

Thanks for finding me a Golf R!!!
      - Jordan
      '13 VW Golf R // '12 Audi Q5 3.2L // '12 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Comment

Working...
      X