• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Kijiji Find Thread

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
    Not happy with the S3 Don?
    I love the S3, but I miss a slushbox.

But I think that novelty wears off after some spirited drives.
    Last edited by flipstah; 01-10-2018, 04:02 PM.
    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
      Talked to him already, seemed like a decent guy. Didn’t know much about the car as he hasn’t owned it very long. Doesn’t know what door blades are so not sure they are good. Front rotors are aftermarket which for me is a no go, and his price is kinda high and not willing to budge. The car was in Edmonton and is now in Calgary. Maintance was done at euroworks. Hopefully that answers most questions for those interested. Oh and he has no knowledge if the control arms are new or old.
      i know this car. was for sale in the summer by the edmonton owner. i had a chance to get it for almost 10k less than what this guy's price is but i just didnt have a good feeling in the end. somethings seemed off about it.

Comment

I havnt seen it but the guy seemed decent in conversation, but his knowledge of rs4s is limited which is a red flag to me.

Comment

imported mkiv r32

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tremely-Clean!
          19' Golf Alltrack
          17' 4runner TRD Pro
          Previous: '90 Jetta, '97 GTI, '01 Cabrio, '03 Jetta, '04 R32, '13 Tiguan

Comment

Nice!
            Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
            -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Gorgeous.

Comment

Sounds legit....
                https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Comment

The palm trees in my yard don't look that good. Must be from Mount Royal.

Sounds like it needs a carbon cleaning so he's dumping it. Who's going to bite?
                  Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
                  2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
                  2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
                  2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
                  2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
                  2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

I’ll bite if it actually exists. But judging from the photos and price I don’t think it does.

I think he’s trying to bring the price down of the other one. There was a big thread on beyond about a girl who posted a 350z on Kijiji but the car didn’t exists she was trying to bring the price down on others so she could get one.

Comment

Seems the same seller is selling an Audi B8 front fender but at another location in the city and there is a phone number in this ad.....

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-pa...der/1324271436
                      Last edited by syncrovan; 01-14-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I’ll bite if it actually exists. But judging from the photos and price I don’t think it does.

I think he’s trying to bring the price down of the other one. There was a big thread on beyond about a girl who posted a 350z on Kijiji but the car didn’t exists she was trying to bring the price down on others so she could get one.
                        Yeah, palm trees in pics. Lol. Not impossible but the whole ad screams fake.

I always just google image search the photos in chrome. It turned up a bunch of used car sale ads (non-local).

Comment

Originally posted by Blau_RS2 View Post
                          The palm trees in my yard don't look that good. Must be from Mount Royal.

Sounds like it needs a carbon cleaning so he's dumping it. Who's going to bite?
                          Must need more than just that. Heck, if you can guarantee me 3 years of maintenance free RS4 for just a $900 carbon clean... I’ll bite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Rob
                          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Maybe he's just too lazy to post a picture of his car so found one similar on google? Haha.

Comment

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true
                              Same guy posted this.

Comment

Anyone seen this???

2006 Audi A4 TDi Wagon,
                                https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...nt=app_android
                                ~~TODD~~
                                '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Working...
                                X