This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Kijiji Find Thread

Yeah, those ads seem fake. Just too good to be true.

Comment

Ya just trying to bring the market down. The yellow one on BAT sold for 37500 usd I think. The black one is sorta realistic if it doesn’t drive but still low. When selling mine I got low balled for 20k multiple times.

Comment

Freaking scumbags, man.

That beyond thread was pathetic. The chick admits to creating fake ads.

Human garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
          Anyone seen this???

2006 Audi A4 TDi Wagon,
          https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...nt=app_android
          The thing I don't get is why swap a BEW tdi engine....that seems like a waste. It wouldn't sit properly either. I don't know, stupid quebec people.
          2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
          Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

The BRM engine in the MK5 would have been a better option imho
            But still very cool project.
            Last edited by witchcraftz; 01-16-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Mk5 R32 in Calgary

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Comment

B5 S4 Manual Wagon in Vancouver

Comment

For any TDI lovers, built unicorn
                  https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...utm_source=sms
                  Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
                    Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
                      Its about 5k too high imo. On top of that there are a few issues with the for sale ad. One, nobody who knows tdi's runs a cone style filter as the oil eats MAFS. Second, where is the info on all the performance mods done to get it to those crazy numbers he's talking about? No tune, turbo, head work? This guy is on glue if he thinks its worth that much lol.
                      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

I am pretty sure the car has bigger injectors, a vnt20 turbo and a tune. That said, I think the vnt20 will probably have lag (compared to the other option of vnt 17/20) and the cone filter is a worry point.

I am pretty sure you can import a 2003 TDI 4motion now and it will be around $4000-$8000 + transport + fees.
                        Last edited by witchcraftz; 01-24-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
                          I am pretty sure the car has bigger injectors, a vnt20 turbo and a tune. That said, I think the vnt20 will probably have lag (compared to the other option of vnt 17/20) and the cone filter is a worry point.

I am pretty sure you can import a 2003 TDI 4motion now and it will be around $4000-$8000 + transport + fees.
                          Even if he did have that big of a turbo and tune. Without the internals done that engine is a ticking timebomb.
                          2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post

Importing a PD150 is roughly $16k I'm told by a couple brokers that I've chatted with...
                            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

2004 RS6 Wagon in Ontario

Comment

Sweet car. But far from perfect, scratches on the front and back. Looks like a dent on the drivers side. No oval exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X