A taste of whats to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A taste of whats to come...

If thats going to be happening, best leave the tint........

Looks stunning!
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Nice grab Pat! Kinda figured something was up when you were asking about mine. This looks 300% cleaner then mine for sure! Great snag!
      Eric
      2000 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 - Bagged
      1990 BMW 325IX- Daily

Comment

Nice E30. Definitely looks like it was imported from Europe due to the sidemarkers. BBS RS's would look amazing but agreed that the cost may exceed the benefits. M Tech II kit is rare and highly desirable. It has a Mtech 1 steering wheel. You can still buy the Mtech II wheel. Tisher has it listed http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462.

Comment

great find...... lose that spoiler before you drive it or i'll key it
          Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by dave335 View Post
            Nice E30. Definitely looks like it was imported from Europe due to the sidemarkers. BBS RS's would look amazing but agreed that the cost may exceed the benefits. M Tech II kit is rare and highly desirable. It has a Mtech 1 steering wheel. You can still buy the Mtech II wheel. Tisher has it listed http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462.
            Ya we're hoping to get the Mtech II wheel eventually as its just so much nicer then the Mtech I wheel. We have a few mods on the list that we plan to do in due time.

Popp...you dont want to become another statistic in the Mexican news do you???
            Patryk
            Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
            08 VW .:R32
            04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Looks like a ex jap car to me given the low mileage and transmission!
              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

^^^absolutely correct. I missed that part in Dave335's post. This car is not imported from Europe. Its a Euro-Spec car, but its imported from Japan. I believe they were the only ones to get M-Tech II's with automatic transmissions.
                Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

manual swaps on those are easy. they are bmw's vw mk2. i've done a few. also, 373 gears with the swap. did i mention tranny swap?
                  you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Oops. Failed to realize that it could be from Japan but the low mileage definitely makes sense. If you need info on the cheapest genuine bmw parts, let me know as I have done a ton of research and can share the info since I have a 1985 E30 as well.

Comment

I think this is the first thread pat has ever started that doesn't have the word "official" in it......
                      Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

I think Popp saw the word "taste" in this thread and came in expecting tacos.....
                        Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by 100%VAGitarian View Post
                          manual swaps on those are easy. they are bmw's vw mk2. i've done a few. also, 373 gears with the swap. did i mention tranny swap?
                          For now its staying Automatic since its Tracy's car. But during the time of her ownership i'll be doing lots of research on S52 w/ manual tranny swaps so that way in a few years when she's done with it, it'll become my fun playcar

Originally posted by dave335 View Post
                          Oops. Failed to realize that it could be from Japan but the low mileage definitely makes sense. If you need info on the cheapest genuine bmw parts, let me know as I have done a ton of research and can share the info since I have a 1985 E30 as well.
                          Thanks Dave, I might have to take you up on that offer sometime seeing as i'm pretty new to the BMW modding game. Need to join a few forums and do some homework to really get to know the car better!
                          Last edited by P Arkus; 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM.
                          Patryk

04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                            Thanks. 3 Piece are nice, but too expensive so that wont be happening...
                            Quality wheels don't have to be expensive. You just need to know where to look!

Comment

such a nice car!
                              ~~TODD~~
                              '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Finally got this home. Its as clean as we thought.

I couldn't wait till spring to drive it, so I took it for a rip friday and saturday night and its a blast to drive!! Sure beats me 2.0 lol.

Now we wait till spring to bring her back out. Already got some goodies for the car so let the modding begin......
                                ~Tracy~
                                MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                                Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                                X