Alfa Romeo 4C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alfa Romeo 4C

chris harris reviews/drives one on his last video last week so check it out on drive youtube channel

Comment

The Alfa Romeo 4C is one of the most highly-anticipated sports cars in recent memory and a new report is indicating it has lapped the Nürburgring in eight minutes and four seconds.

While the time doesn't sound remarkable, it would mean the car is slightly faster than a 2007 BMW M3 and a 2008 Porsche Cayman S.

What makes the feat more impressive is the fact that the 4C is powered by a turbocharged 1.75-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 240 HP (177 kW) and 350 Nm (258 lb-ft) of torque. This enables the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds and hit a top speed of 258 km/h (160 mph).

In order to achieve these numbers, Alfa Romeo engineers used lightweight materials including carbon fiber, aluminum, SMC (Sheet Moulding Compound) and PUR-RIM (injected polyurethane). Thanks to the lightweight design, the car tips the scales at just 895 kg (1973 lbs).
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

OMG It's coming to North America. FUFUFUFUFUFFU- I need this in my life.
        Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
          OMG It's coming to North America. FUFUFUFUFUFFU- I need this in my life.
          It's here now, I saw one last month parked on my street here in cochrane.
          -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by theedge111 View Post
            It's here now, I saw one last month parked on my street here in cochrane.
            Are you sure that wasn't the 8C? Regardless, that's awesome! Where do you even buy it? Through FIAT?
            Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              chris harris reviews/drives one on his last video last week so check it out on drive youtube channel
              just watched the video, want too sure of the look of the car from the pictures, but from the video i really like it!

Comment

I love everything but the headlights
                Levi.W
                78 BMW 635CSi - Project
                91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Spider unveiled.....new headlights as well!!

Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

There are not enough words to describe how much I want this. The new headlights are a huge improvement!
                    Patryk
                    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                    08 VW .:R32
                    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Epic. Where do I sign up.
                      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

http://www.autonews.com/article/2014...oreUserAgent=1

Dealers announced for North America .. Vancouver will get one
                        12 Volvo XC 90
                        03 Jetta1.8T
                        95 Cabrio VRT
                        90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

The North American version of the 4C also weighs 300lbs more than the Euro version!! I still have not yet seen one in person but the Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde could be tempting with 240hp, cheaper and a bit more practical, but of course not as gorgeous.
                          Blair

Comment

New headlights make this look better, cleaner. What's the price tag on these little faster-than-snot babies anyway?
                            Last edited by witchcraftz; 06-23-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Pricing will be just a tiny bit over $70K here I would say, exactly the same as the Boxster S.

Last edited by Kor; 06-23-2014, 07:51 PM.
                              KR
                              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                              X