X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 LaFerrari (aka F70)

the name sounds laGay

gt3 gets bigger ceramic brakes
    Last edited by bart; 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM.
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

c'est bon!
      you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

I do want to like this car and I am sure the tech is top notch but I cannot help but think they have missed the mark on this next generation super car. The headlights look like they are taken directly from a 458, the wheels are kind of dull and remind me of a Carrera GT, the rear is FXX meets 458 and the doors, passenger area are pretty Enzo esque. For something as special as this I would have hoped they went a bit more extreme and ground breaking showing the future of Ferrari design language not a rehash of all the current design elements. For this kind of money I think the P1 seems like a much better purchase (the Veneno does not compete with only 3 being made) and I will be very interested to see how they match up performance wise.

I still think the name is quite laughable too, I honestly thought it was going to be a Chinese brand knock-off when I first saw the headline.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
          Fantastic, much nicer than the Lamborghini.
          ^^^ This, in spades.

Name could obviously use le revision.
          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Just saw the Drive take on the Geneva Motorshow... I was blown away with the stats (and beautiful lines) of the McLaren P1 until Mr. Harris dropped those of the newest hypercar from Modena... a full 2-sec faster to 180mph from 0. TWO SECONDS!
            Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
            Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
            Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

God damn that looks good! But like everyone else....Le Name is terrible!! Just leave it at F70 or something.
              Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Originally posted by DriverFound. View Post
                God damn that looks good! But like everyone else....Le Name is terrible!! Just leave it at F70 or something.
                Le DumbName
                Bryce
                04 GTI 1.8t

Comment

Looks like the XX version is coming...

New details are starting to emerge about the LaFerrari XX, ahead of its debut at the Ferrari Finali Mondiali event in Abu Dhabi early next month.

According to Top Gear, sources have confirmed the car will have an upgraded 6.3-liter V12 engine and a carryover hybrid system. These changes will reportedly enable the model to produce a combined maximum output of 1050 bhp (782 kW) which is 100 bhp (74 kW) more than the standard model. This should enable the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in less than three seconds and hit a top speed in excess of 350 km/h (217 mph).

Besides the upgraded engine, we can expect a variety of track-focused improvements including optimized aerodynamics and new racing tires. The model should also have a striped out interior to reduce weight.

Ferrari has been relatively tight-lipped about the model but sources have told the Top Gear the LaFerrari XX will be a track-only model that will be stored at Maranello and maintained by Ferrari’s technical team. As one source explained, "We don’t want them going to collectors. We want them to be driven."

Production will likely be limited to roughly 30 units and pricing could start at approximately £2 ($3.1 / €2.5) million.

Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Those sideview mirrors look ridiculous!!!!!
                    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      As one source explained, "We don’t want them going to collectors. We want them to be driven."
                      I like this. I can't stand it when cars are just sitting in a garage, no matter how rare they are.

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                        Those sideview mirrors look ridiculous!!!!!
                        Looks like they are necessary. Seems to have one huge blinds-spot from your eyelashes back

Comment

Perfect for the invisible trailer syndrome here in Alberta.
                          2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
                          2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
                          2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Looking pretty aggressive with the new wing setup!!

Blair

Comment

Aperta officially unveiled but already sold out as we know.

Blair

Comment

A beautile piece of machiner

Smooth lines, and look at those wheels, a more refined 360 modena wheel.

Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X