Re: Club merchandise

Originally posted by onepointeightdub View Post
    "Team ED" in the front and "See your Doctor" in the back

Comment

"Team ED" in the front and "See your Doctor" in the back
      +1 I would rock that only on car shows.
      Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

I'm down for this. The username thing is a good idea. However if bring your own piece of clothing is done, a certain color should be chosen to assure some sort of continuity/collectiveness (IMO)
        Dylan

Comment

username is an awesome idea. we should definitely have some kind of continuity and organization otherwise it just won't make sense imo.
          drive green ||
          2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
          2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

I'm in for a t shirt or wind breaker!:-)

on a side note, when embroidering it's the initial stitch file that costs the most. ifyou already have the file it's going to be much cheaper.
            Last edited by witchcraftz; 04-29-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I would be in
              Tim
              Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

sounds like a great idea, i would love one as well!
                sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                Past:
                B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                2004 .:R32 BMP
                2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

it looks like you have a dozen people in. how many are needed for a run?

Comment

username is an awesome idea. we should definitely have some kind of continuity and organization otherwise it just won't make sense imo.
                    The only way to do that is to have one source for garment. If someone does the research, you can find a hoodie that has good quality, pre-shrunk cotton, and has general fitting.

It won't be bespoke but it'll be close. Picking your own piece of clothing will not bring continuity, guaranteed.

Unless you specify which hoodie for us to buy, which makes no sense, because you get a better deal if you buy it all in one shot as bulk order.
                    Last edited by flipstah; 04-30-2013, 08:48 AM.
                    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have any sources that might help facilitate such a venture?
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'd be interested in spearheading this project but I'll def need a helping hand.

Don

sigpic

Comment

I have a place that I get my shirts from for pressing that I believe does Embroidery as well.
                          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Count me in
                            Silver Stoned
                            16' Lithium Gray F150( Winter mode)
                            03' 24V VR6

Comment

OK, I would be in also for this. Don, Colin has done this for us before. Can you two take a hold of this and get prices for these. Pretty sure that more will be interested as we move forward, especially as the summer get closer and closer.

As soon as we have a price for the hoodies we can get a list of who would be in to purchase one or the other or maybe both.

Lets talk about this more in detail at the meet on Thursday. Maybe we can get something more formalized for other club merchandise.

Remember that all of our ED proceeds go to cover our costs for Autounion. Whatever we have left over after the show is our donation amount to Ronald McDonald House. So look at it as all of this being for a worthy cause
                              --
                              Rod
                              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                                OK, I would be in also for this. Don, Colin has done this for us before. Can you two take a hold of this and get prices for these. Pretty sure that more will be interested as we move forward, especially as the summer get closer and closer.

As soon as we have a price for the hoodies we can get a list of who would be in to purchase one or the other or maybe both.

Lets talk about this more in detail at the meet on Thursday. Maybe we can get something more formalized for other club merchandise.

Remember that all of our ED proceeds go to cover our costs for Autounion. Whatever we have left over after the show is our donation amount to Ronald McDonald House. So look at it as all of this being for a worthy cause
                                Sure. I can call around and get quotes tomorrow; possibly check out product offerings. Doesn't hurt to compare notes and see who has a better deal and whatnot.

So definite on embroidered hoodies with a username stitch on the right arm patch? I'll get quotes on an embroidered t-shirt as well.

Cost will be dependent on complication of design; simple 'eurodrivers.ca' stitch vs. whatever.

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X