Rs4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rs4...

Golf R's looking good! Quick question, what winter wheels and tires are you running? I have 19" Michelins and do not like them. Would like to go down to an 18" wheel tire set up!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Wheels are tsw’s with blizzaks, this rs4 isn’t going to be driven in the winter. Wife will have the golf r with this setup and I’ll probably have my truck. I’m due for a minivan or 7 seater suv, just can’t decide what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not sure on the name of the wheels but they are 18x8 I think and 235 45 18. They are buried for the summer but they will be back on the golf this year.

Comment

Finally got my rear camera in and working. I was having a problem with the headunit as well I believe one of the enfig modules was making a poor connection. Seems good now.

For next year I will require tires ASAP. The goal is to get exhaust ASAP as well, but it depends how the winter goes as I will probably be swapping one of the other cars. Last thing will be the control arms not sure when I’ll get to them but I plan to do them next year.

Comment

Got the exhaust done a few months ago, pretty happy with it miltek non res. I still need to spin the left pipe up a little bit just need to get it on a lift to do it.

Also got the firestone fire hawk Indy 500, been waiting since last year, but the old tires kept going but I had a slow leak so it was time.

Next project will be control arms, probably at the end of the year unless I find time to do them in the summer. Also someone stole my grill badge does anyone know a good spot to get them that’s not super expensive, not interested in spending big bucks for it to get stolen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
              X