Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rs4...

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
    Are the prices on europaparts in USD or cdn?
    Europaparts is USD. Prices are pretty good on certain things though.
    Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
    2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
    2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
    2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
    2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
    2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

Ya Europaparts have been good to deal with so far. To bad they didn’t have spacers. I have some on the golf r that will be coming off soon. So I will swap them over to the rs4.

Clearbra removal is coming along, just the front bumper left to do, I’m going to leave a few pieces on the back of the car if it looks horrible I’ll take them off too.

May have a issue with power steering fluid, had a bit of a whine from the engine bay. So I checked my fluids and power steering was very low. So I topped it up and will monitor it. Any issues for you guys??

Comment

Had a bit of time and got the front bumper done, came off super easy. Now to claybar and polish. Which is your go to brands for polish?? I’m looking to get rid of swirls, probably going to require a pro but I’ll give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
          Had a bit of time and got the front bumper done, came off super easy. Now to claybar and polish. Which is your go to brands for polish?? I’m looking to get rid of swirls, probably going to require a pro but I’ll give it a shot.
          Were you down at the chaparral car wash yesterday? If not there’s another white rs4 down south!

I would recommend the chemical guys lineup of polishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya that was me I saw you leaving, I live down there now.

Not sure I’m going to have the skills to get the swirls out.

Comment

Ya that was me I saw you leaving, I live down there now.

Not sure I’m going to have the skills to get the swirls out.
              Nice, car looks amazing in white. Good thing about white cars is they seem to hide swirls a lot better than other colours.

If you're looking for a place to go, give Lamborghini a call. They did my car last year for a good deal i think it was $300 or so. And then i know Jed seems to be the king of detailing in calgary, but i think hes a lot more money over at Porsche. $800-1000 i think?

Comment

Cool thanks I’ll look into the lambo dealer, did they do a good job??

Parts arrived today

Comment

White is hard to get good reflections on but ive done it in the past with good results, just depends on what LSP products you use to get the paint to pop, but its doable for sure, $300 was an excellent price

Comment

Cool thanks I’ll look into the lambo dealer, did they do a good job??

I think they did a great job. The paint was in pretty good shape, but it looked amazing after.

Comment

i havn't put anything on yet, but i did order a new headunit. pioneer 2300nex will be installed sometime in the future.

also the previous owner found the missing key so i should finally have two keys soon too. better than spending $410 through audi.

Comment

i havn't put anything on yet, but i did order a new headunit. pioneer 2300nex will be installed sometime in the future.
                        I had a 7000nex in my b7 and loved it. Pioneer makes great headhunts. big upgrade to the dated RNSE's.

Comment

I really just want Apple car play to listen to pod casts. And I need to add a camera so I can back in the garage and not run the kids over.

Comment

Ok any ideas. Swapped out my clutch switch and now my epc light comes on, but my cruise control works. Swap it back epc light goes away and cruise control doesn’t work, also shifts become jerky.

Faulty switch?? It’s brand new. Going to swap back to my new one tonight as the shifts are horrible now, I just don’t understand why the epc light is on. If I press the clutch while clearing the code epc doesn’t come on till I release the clutch.

Comment

Ok any ideas. Swapped out my clutch switch and now my epc light comes on, but my cruise control works. Swap it back epc light goes away and cruise control doesn’t work, also shifts become jerky.

Faulty switch?? It’s brand new. Going to swap back to my new one tonight as the shifts are horrible now, I just don’t understand why the epc light is on. If I press the clutch while clearing the code epc doesn’t come on till I release the clutch.
                              Sounds like an incorrect switch? What fault is it throwing? Sometimes depending on the switch you only get one chance to set them.
                              Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                              2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

I’ll have to check tonight what fault it’s showing.

What do you mean one chance??

Comment

Working...
                                X