Detailing Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detailing Services

Detailed this 2014 Audi S5 over the weekend, here I am thinking "Oh, brand new fancy car, this will be an easy job." Nope, i was wrong... perfect example of dont judge a car by how old it is... This is the aftermath of lesws than a y ear of weekly Petro-Canada brush washes of death... This was a good experience, ive never done that serious of a correction on a car that new before. The process itself wasn't different at all vs an older car, but there was a different feeling of satisfaction looking and the before and afters. Like the owner said, "My new car looks like a new car again!"

Everything should be good now, I educated the owner on what the Petro-Canada car washes do to the paint, and why touchless is the way to go. Also introduced her to the world of microfiber towels. Hopefully this car will stay shiny for more than a year this time! :P

Last edited by GingerBeef; 05-04-2015, 08:21 PM.
    Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
    ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
    PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Good Job! Looks amazing!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Agreed....hope you're busy....amazing work!!!
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Working...
        X