Amazing service by Cosmos once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing service by Cosmos once again

Just wanted to give a quick nod to Loc, Martin, Evan and the guys at Cosmos for amazing customer service. My wife was rear-ended in the allroad nearly 7 years ago and I had Cosmos do the work as insurance was footing the bill. The work then was top-notch and they were very pleasant to deal with. Fast forward to last month...I began to notice a little bit of a paint bubble and some 'rust' coloration on part of the rear hatch. Being that the hatch was repaired I figured it was worth a shot giving Loc a call (fully expecting them to do nothing due to the time lapse...which honestly would've been acceptable). With no questions asked and not even an in-person viewing necessary, Loc booked me in for repair at no charge. I picked the car up today and the work is flawless.

Thanks again guys, and that is how you keep customers coming back...7 years later no-less!!!
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Amazing service by Cosmos once again

Originally posted by Smarty39 View Post
    Just wanted to give a quick nod to Loc, Martin, Evan and the guys at Cosmos for amazing customer service. My wife was rear-ended in the allroad nearly 7 years ago and I had Cosmos do the work as insurance was footing the bill. The work then was top-notch and they were very pleasant to deal with. Fast forward to last month...I began to notice a little bit of a paint bubble and some 'rust' coloration on part of the rear hatch. Being that the hatch was repaired I figured it was worth a shot giving Loc a call (fully expecting them to do nothing due to the time lapse...which honestly would've been acceptable). With no questions asked and not even an in-person viewing necessary, Loc booked me in for repair at no charge. I picked the car up today and the work is flawless.

Thanks again guys, and that is how you keep customers coming back...7 years later no-less!!!
    Good to hear.
    Loc, runs such a class shop.
    Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Glad to hear you are happy with the work! It was nice to have such a good looking beast of an allroad in the shop! Come back anytime!
      Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Just went through RBC insurance, filed a small claim and the address they've given me was 4700 1st SE - does this sound like Cosmos or may you share the same address with another shop near by?
        Hoping its Cosmos
        sigpic
        Instagram: @ed_kisov

BMW 435i xDrive ///M Performance
        ex MK6 Golf R RB
        ex MK6 GTI CSG
        ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
        ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

Originally posted by mrvwguy View Post
          Just went through RBC insurance, filed a small claim and the address they've given me was 4700 1st SE - does this sound like Cosmos or may you share the same address with another shop near by?
          Hoping its Cosmos
          Nope, cosmos moved to Horton Road.

Although the insurance company may not have updated their address?
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

We used to be on first street so that will still be us! Make sure to let them know we've moved to 9298 Horton Rd SW.
            Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Working...
            X