Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cupra-zilla !!!

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
    Will have sideskirts/splitters and rear bumper extensions, early in the new year. Lip, side splitters, rear bumper extensions (and could do something custom for your rear diffuser) would look killer in a matte med/dark silver carbon fiber, maybe something to match the color of your 3 piece centers.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I should have them completed by mid February and I'll know the color before then. Sign me up! Can't wait to see images of the designs!
    Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

I would love one of these for the MK7 GTI, but I'd be afraid of smashing it to bits with how hard I am on my car.
      15 GTI
      65 Beetle
      87 BMW E30

Comment

They fit most front heavy Audi's. B5, B6, B7, C5, C6, D2, D3... I have shipped one to someone doing a C5 RS6 but have not seen pictures yet. Any time you want to do a test fit just let me know.
        Staring at this thread again, I think its time to get rid of the "mounted a bit too far back for my liking" little tiny Cupra lip on my car, and come see you for a test fit/purchase.
        Last edited by richie_rich; 03-08-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richie_rich View Post
          Staring at this thread again, I think its time to get rid of the "mounted a bit too far back for my liking" little tiny Cupra lip on my car, and come see you for a test fit/purchase.
          Any time just PM me. Have a few sets for test fitting.

Comment

They fit most front heavy Audi's. B5, B6, B7, C5, C6, D2, D3... I have shipped one to someone doing a C5 RS6 but have not seen pictures yet. Any time you want to do a test fit just let me know.

OOO I would have a ton of ideas for your S2, all sorts of bad thoughts....this comes to mind
            Still a ways out from getting my S2 back together... I have the S2 bumper not the RS2... are you interested in doing something - not sure if Dustin (Pry4sno) is up for it or not...
            FB

S2/RS6
            http://www.theprojectpad.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2961

Comment

do you have anything for the B8 S5?? id love a CF one for my car

Comment

Working...
              X