Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Estimate of full respray.

i just pressure wash it like any normal car

just from 2 years of driving it with winter too.. the dip on the windshield roofline has peeled off by all the road filth but other than that it hasn't peeled anywhere

Comment

I think I'm going to just repair the door and the front fenders this year after reading that possible 10-20k quote. Maybe put some 3m on the front fenders before putting on the mud flaps/splash guards because having to paint fenders each year is insane.

Comment

living in alberta is just way to hard on a car well our winters are i should say but seriously i'm scared to buy a nice new car for the fact it will be destroyed after a year.

Whenever i'm in the US or a warmer climate i can't believe how good of condition 10 year old cars are. The paint is mint, no cracked windshield or rock chips :/
        Last edited by R_Ethug; 04-30-2014, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post
          living in alberta is just way to hard on a car well our winters are i should say but seriously i'm scared to buy a nice new car for the fact it will be destroyed after a year.

Whenever i'm in the US or a warmer climate i can't believe how good of condition 10 year old cars are. The paint is mint, no cracked windshield or rock chips :/
          When I lived in Chile I never saw a car with rust. Never. When for most of the year all you deal with is dust on your car not much is gonna happen...
          --
          Rod
          Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
          2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Working...
          X