Finally !! C63 AMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally !! C63 AMG

Nice job on the tail lights, they are a huge improvement.
    I can't stand the stock units on these cars.

Comment

all these pictures but non are of it lowered?!?!?! I lowered mine on H&R's for like $800! Hurry up!
      Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Originally posted by popp View Post
        all these pictures but non are of it lowered?!?!?! I lowered mine on H&R's for like $800! Hurry up!
        haha soon enough. In spring when I bring it out
        ***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

2012 E63 AMG biturbo - 550hp 590trq. Stock....for now

Add me on instagram! dominice63

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

some updates, the aftermarket tails were a bust, the right brake light wont turn on but everything else in the tail light works and the fuckers ignored me on return or refund (if anyone knows about L.E.D lighting and would like to attempt to get it working by all means id greatly appreciate it!!!). So factory lights are back on now, wheels were blacked out(hiding previous owner curb rashes lol). Had it tuned, 540hp and 490trq (450hp and 443trq stock), secondary cats deleted (recommended due to highly restrictive air flow) and had it lowered on H&R lowering springs, got rid of the wheel gap lol.

lowered

AMG's took over the petro hahaha
          ***SOLD***-2008 C63 AMG - Tuned(540hp, 495trq), secondary cat delete, highflow filters. Lowered on H&R springs, Verde wheels, carbon goods around

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Holy **** 90HP on a tune on a normally aspirated engine seems unbelievable (not that I don't believe you but still). What kind of tune is it?
            Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
            -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
              Holy **** 90HP on a tune on a normally aspirated engine seems unbelievable (not that I don't believe you but still). What kind of tune is it?
              it is because the same engine is used in a bunch of models and the power varies from 450 to 518hp(black series). It is quite the heavily detuned motor haha. Got it done at ECUprogram in calagry

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Impressive Dom.... Now how about a ride since I !missed out in the R32T...
                Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

OMFG.....THANKS Dom....so nice, torque comfort and dare I say... Classy...sounds friggen incredible too!!!! Thanks for the rip bud!!!
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

had some track time yesterday. ran a 12.64 @113mph in +32 weather !! not bad at all !!

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised with your time... Haha....very nice Dom!

Comment

How's it sound? Video link please
                        Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Was never a huge fan of the C63s but this made me appreciate them again haha. Looks good! And yes can we please hear some of that V8 madness?!
                          -Faraaz

Comment

it should get into low 12's with cooler weather cause the EEF alt was 4414ft at 32 degress lol
                            around +15 +20 the EFF. atl is around 3100ft

i see what i can do with a video hahaha. If any of you have instagram there is plenty of videos there. My account is dominicc63

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

few more pics, took the dip off the wheels. New wheels next season

my last run of the season! ran a 12.46! new personal best!

Dominic Jablonski

Comment

Looking good Dom...and the wheels look good with or without the dip!

Comment

Working...
                                X