Re: EdoThug's Italy trip.

Wow that looks gorgeous! I need to visit Italy sometime for sure
    Levi.W
    78 BMW 635CSi - Project
    91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

updates:

so two days ago, i went to the vadican, pretty amazing stuff in there. wasn't allowed to take pictures in a few spots, and the place was packed. they must have upwards of 100,000 people a day go through.

today, went to the colosseum, this has probably been my favourite place so far in italy.

and a taxi roller for the lolz.

So ill be taking a train to Florence tomorrow, where ill be staying in a villa just to the south for a week, I'm not really too sure what to expect, not even sure if ill have wifi, so this may be farewell until i return to calgary.
      Last edited by Danaldson; 08-15-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Isnt the colosseum the coolest place ever? I was just in awe!
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
          Isnt the colosseum the coolest place ever? I was just in awe!
          It really is!

Comment

i loved rome.. the drivers are insane but its pretty fun.. great cafes and such an amazing city to check out

Comment

Well I'm here at the villa for the remainder of my Trip. Its nice to relax as we have been running around for the majority of the trip.

We're here in Tuscany, I believe the specific location is gaiole of chianti. We're staying here until Saturday and then I will be home.

This place is seriously amazing. More modern than I was expecting. Has a pool, full sound system around the house, sauna/steam room, vineyard, chicken coop for fresh eggs every morning, garden which has peppers, onions, cucumbers and more. Crazy relaxing.

Here are a few photos of the place.

As for the car we rented, it's a 2013 Tiguan 2.0T 4motion DSG. pretty cool to have the tdi and dsg which we cannot get in canada.

Comment

EdoThug's Italy trip.

Also, I guess the Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond were doing a sienna to Rome trip in the new corvette stingray and alpha Romeo 4C. Unfortunately I didn't see them again, but it was awesome to see them in person.
                Last edited by Danaldson; 08-18-2014, 10:04 AM.

Comment

^sick!

Comment

Very nice, and eco friendly too (solar apnels)

Comment

Looks like a nice place to spend a week for sure!!!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Trip looks amazing Danny! Cant wait to hear all about it and see more pictures. Enjoy the last few days!
                        ~Tracy~
                        MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                        Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Looks nice there, thanks for sharing your photos.
                          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
                            Looks nice there, thanks for sharing your photos.
                            thanks! it was definitely an amazing trip.

Ive been home since saturday and its definitely good to be back. Ive never been much of a traveller, and alway just loved home. but this was definitely a once in a lifetime experience and I'm grateful for my parents to bring me along.

Comment

Don't think you've mentioned and I don't think anyone's asked...but how did it go in the heat as you said you're a bit of a Popsicle above 30c...
                              Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                              Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
                                Don't think you've mentioned and I don't think anyone's asked...but how did it go in the heat as you said you're a bit of a Popsicle above 30c...
                                Haha indeed I am, it wasn't too bad. The temps there were usually between 27 and 35.

I just had to find shade every once in a while haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X