• Re: BMW M Coupe - Jacktown

Originally posted by jacktown View Post
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wow
    sigpic

Comment

• BMW M Coupe - Jacktown

Went to Illmotion Sunday school and parked with Pat and Tracy and the team Revere folks. Had lots of fun in the Smokey haze! The E30, R32 and the Coupe look a bit funny among the Japanese crowd but it’s a good show where everyone seems to have a lot of love. Congrats to Jay and his mk4 for picking up a trophy. Cool to see a lot of euro merch. for sale at the show too.

I didn’t take any good pics but Tracy found these ones on Facebook. Not sure of the photographers but they are watermarked - if you know them, please let them know how much I appreciate these!

Edit: thanks to 403 Street Driven and PBM Photography, for these.

Last edited by jacktown; 08-26-2018, 09:42 PM.
      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Found a roller online (cheers Tracy!) Thanks to Murphy-Lee Photography.

Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

That car is so gorgeous!!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw you parked down on 4th by purple perk last week. Absolutely stunning!
            sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
            His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
            Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
            Past:
            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
            2004 .:R32 BMP
            2001.5 Noggy blue s4
            2000 VW GTI 1.8T
            1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

• BMW M Coupe - Jacktown

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
              That car is so gorgeous!!
              Thanks buddy!

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
              Saw you parked down on 4th by purple perk last week. Absolutely stunning!
              Thanks! I purposefully parked there so I could sit in the window of Phil and Sebastian’s with a coffee to finish some work. ‘Twas a great view and worth the $2 parking fee!

While I’m at it, here’s one from yesterday. God that Porka looks good!!

Last edited by jacktown; 08-27-2018, 02:52 PM.
              Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Got her (slightly) dirty today. First time I’ve used my wipers in 4 years.

Thanks for he pic, Dave.

Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Tried to upload some images but it's not working. I don't want to use photobucket anymore. Anyone using Google Photos? If so, how do you embed here. Doesn't seem to be working. Cheers!
                  Last edited by jacktown; 07-12-2019, 12:23 PM.
                  Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

I'm using Imgur these days, works perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                      I'm using Imgur these days, works perfectly.
                      That is also what I use for hosting forum pics for the last couple years.
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by EmJay View Post
                        Sorry to hear about the scratch on your hood and bumper, hopefully won't be too crazy to get back to new.

With the sub-frame reinforcement, take a look at RCTS (http://www.monsterhorsepower.com/). I found a build thread from a local Calgarian on Bimmerforums who had the Dinan sub-frame reinforcement done and it seems like he was really happy with the outcome. I have yet to find anyone that will do the Randy Forbes reinforcement, but I've only done my research online and haven't called around. Keep this thread updated if you come across any other places locally that will do this type of works as this is something that is on my radar as well.

Bimmerforums build for the Dinan sub-frame reinforcement - http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...e-kit-and-more
                        Hello guys, did you ended up getting your reinforcement kit? Randy Forbes is by far the superior kit for our cars. I just got an email back from him and kit is $575 US + shipping if you are interested on ordering yours at same time I will be happy to help. Beautiful car by the way! For suspension best 3 options are KW, ST or Ground control.

Comment

Bring Back Eurodrivers! Thanks Colin and Scott for helping me to solve my log in issues. I bumped in to Rod down in the east village a few weeks back and he suggested I get in touch to reset it. Here's one of my Coupe from last year taken by Bob, and another of Bob's fine ass, taken by yours truly. (you're welcome, buddy)

I came quite close to selling the car this year so I could get in to something 'better' but I'm glad it didn't happen. I've had her for 6 years and hope to continue being her caretaker for much longer.

Last edited by jacktown; 09-10-2020, 05:01 PM.
                          Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Love this clown shoe so much buddy! Glad you’re keeping her
                            --
                            Rod
                            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

So gorgeous!!!!!

(The car and not Bob's butt, just so we are clear )
                              Blair

Comment

• BMW M Coupe - Jacktown

Haha. I understand.

Installed this earlier in the summer. It’s the Blaupunkt retro / modern features headunit which is a present day take on the classic SQR46 that a lot of us might remember. I chose it because outside of the obvious feature benefits like Bluetooth and USB connectivity, it’s got the exact same plastic finish as the BMW dash, and I enjoy that it has a black LCD display when off, and an adjustable Orange display which matches the Coupes dash and instrument panel lights.
                                Looks great, sounds great, cost too much - that’s all 3 boxes checked for a European car enthusiast.

Last edited by jacktown; 09-12-2020, 07:00 PM.
                                Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Working...
                                X