X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: It's about to get exciting - C63 AMG

Originally posted by ToXicXxX View Post
    Right about when you stop being a colossal *****. If you don't like it, shove on. I don't exist to please you, if my actions are unsavoury, how about you grow up and keep it to yourself instead of whining.
    Honestly, i hope you have a catastrophic accident, losing limbs, mobility, almost everything but stay alive. Then you may indeed actually learn how dangerous what you are doing is.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
      Honestly, i hope you have a catastrophic accident, losing limbs, mobility, almost everything but stay alive. Then you may indeed actually learn how dangerous what you are doing is.
      Cute. I'm sure you never once in your life have sped.

See here the difference, I drive a car built, yes, built to go fast. It actually has the capability to be safe at high speeds.

I just hope you lose the ability to type, so I don't have to put up with this childish banter. I really am sick of the "I'm better then you I know best attitude" from some members. They need to keep it to themselves.

Put away your fedora, stop trying to be a white night/e thug, and try to integrate with society.

Now please, stop crapping up my thread.
      Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-26-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Rod.
        Colin.
        Tyler.

Can you ban this fucktard once and for all?
        If he doesn't leave i'm outta here

Comment

calm down all.....

Comment

Mech, you and Mao would get along wonderfully.

Canada is a free country, I'm entitled to my own opinion and you have no right to oppose it or tread on it. If my opinion does not please you, keep it to yourself instead of having a public tantrum.

I don't fill your threads with some callus spiteful opinion, can you not grant me that same liberty?

As far as I can retail, you've belittled me, wished injury upon me, and treated me poorly. I'm sure if I was a different ethnicity you would play that in too. And you've never even met me.
            Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-26-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Mech, you and Mao would get along wonderfully.

Canada is a free country, I'm entitled to my own opinion and you have no right to oppose it or tread on it. If my opinion does not please you, keep it to yourself instead of having a public tantrum.

I don't fill your threads with some callus spiteful opinion, can you not grant me that same liberty?

As far as I can retail, you've belittled me, wished injury upon me, and treated me poorly. I'm sure if I was a different ethnicity you would play that in too. And you've never even met me.
              YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT!
              How much clearer does it have to be? You have been fucking warned about this in the past. Remember that thread?

I would honestly like to put it to a vote, a closed vote so nobody can see who voted for which selection, but vote to kick you out of the fucking club. You are absolutely worthless and bring nothing but problems along with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT!
                How much clearer does it have to be? You have been fucking warned about this in the past. Remember that thread?

I would honestly like to put it to a vote, a closed vote so nobody can see who voted for which selection, but vote to kick you out of the fucking club. You are absolutely worthless and bring nothing but problems along with you.
                Apparently I'm not braking any law, was I pulled over? No. Was I confronted? No.

I'm sorry glorious leader/Montana state trooper/king of Canada Mech, but I don't live in a dictatorship. Stop trying to impose dominion over me.

What's next? You're gonna assault me? Damage my car? I am genuinely concerned about my safety around you. Perhaps we should legally explore that. Then we can see what these laws you so vigorously uphold say.

Slander is a crime, by the way.
                Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-26-2014, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I ask all to read the read the site guidelines again...closed for now.

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus
                  --
                  Rod
                  Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                  2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

This is from Scott (CGY_GTI)...Closed the thread before he could post. Thought everyone should read it...

Okay, everyone here seriously needs to relax. Both of you raise valid points, so I think it’s time you two listened to each other rather than attack each other.

Kyle, if you’re going brag about speeding or doing any other dangerous acts while driving, you’re going to be attacked by someone - Simple as that. Yes, you’re right, we’ve all sped at some point, including myself, but there’s a difference between publicly posting that you were driving 100km/h over the limit versus doing maybe 15km/h over the limit on the highway and just keeping that to yourself. I think Sean asking you when you’re going to grow up is completely justified, because you should know better at your age, and I can say that because I’m the same age as you. I think it’s time to read through one of your previous posts…

Hey guys,

In regards to my reckless driving in the M3. I do apologize for not only making the club look bad, but for possibly endangering the lives of others. As many of you know I recently lost my father, and life has been very tough. I have taken to driving as my one solace to put my mind at ease, because me and him shared a very special bond over cars, especially the shared dream of one day owning an E92 M3. Sometimes I get lost in myself doing this, and as a result I ended up far exceeding speed limits that I should not have, and driving in a manor that is unacceptable anywhere but the race track. This is unacceptable, and my father, being an RCMP member would be ashamed of me. I cannot undo what I did, but I can try to apologize for it. I do promise that whenever I take my M3 out in the future, I will abide by road rules, and I will save that style of driving for the track. The same goes for any vehicles I may own. This was a huge oversight in my mind, I guess I was really still in the "oh wow I've got an M3" mindset, and it took being called out on it to realize. I again sincerely apologize to the club, and to any residents of this neighbourhood.

I really hope any of us who have become friends can stay as such, even if I am no longer a member of the club.

Thank you all for reading,

Kyle
                    Sean, saying that you hope he has a catastrophic accident is uncalled for. You and I both know that it’s best just to stay out of these kinds of things, right? Doing this just reflects poorly on yourself and we also know that a mod will look after the situation if they feel it is necessary, which I am certain they would have in this case. You’ve been on here long enough to know that.

Also, Jerry, don’t talk about racing people on here. I know a couple posts of yours have been edited before because you were talking about racing people on public roads.

After a quick read through the last few pages, I think we need to remind ourselves of the rules here:

Originally posted by Ur0Drivr View Post
                    4. Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.

5. Stay on topic.

9. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).

11. Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.

12. When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.

13. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.

14. Do not use someone else’s thread for a private conversation.

15. Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.

19. Write concisely and do not ramble.
                    I think it’s important to remember that everyone should treat each other how they would like to be treated. If you’re nice to everyone, they’ll be nice to you - if they aren’t, then ignore them. End of story.

These kinds of situations are degrading the club and driving members away without a doubt. I haven’t even been on here for three years, but I’ve seen things go downhill on a few occasions and I don’t like it. I don’t want to see these things ruin the club for people, and I’m sure that the founding members and current leadership here hate it even more so than I do.

I hope everyone thinks about their messages before hitting the submit button in the future.
                    --
                    Rod
                    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Working...
                    X