Audi TT Sportback Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi TT Sportback Concept

Audi has unveiled the TT Sportback concept at the Volkswagen Group Night presentation in Paris.

Designed to preview a possible expansion of the TT lineup, the Sportback concept has a familiar design but adopts a new front bumper and a revised grille with honeycomb mesh inserts. Moving further back, we can see two rear doors and a bespoke rear end with a nicely integrated tailgate. Other notable highlights include laser high-beam headlights, a dual exhaust system and 21-inch alloy wheels.

Overall, the concept measures 4.47 meters (14.7 ft) long, 1.89 meters (6.2 ft) wide and 1.38 meters (4.5 ft) tall with a wheelbase that spans 2.63 meters (8.6 ft). This makes the concept 29 centimeters (11.4 in) longer, 6 centimeters (2.4 in) wider and 3 centimeters (1.2 in) lower than the new TT Coupe. The concept's wheelbase has also been stretched by 12 centimeter (4.7 in).

The interior echoes the standard model and comes nicely equipped with premium leather upholstery, dark aluminum trim and gloss black accents. There are also two individual rear seats which are separated by a small center console.

Power is provided by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder TFSI engine that produces 400 PS (294 kW) and 450 Nm (332 lb?ft) of torque. It is connected to a seven-speed S tronic transmission and a quattro all-wheel drive system which enables the model to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds.

Despite the impressive performance, the concept returns 7.0 L/100km (33.6 mpg US) and has CO2 emissions of 162 g/km.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Audi TT Sportback Concept

Real world pics

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

10/10 would not buy
      Patryk
      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
      08 VW .:R32
      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Arkadious View Post
        10/10 would not buy
        What he said times elevnty
        2020 Toyota Corolla Hatch (At least its a Manual!)
        2001 Audi S4 (Trunk still smells like Ryan?)
        2001 Audi A4 - RIP
        2004 Mygale SJ04 - Racecar
        2013 Toyota Sienna - Baby Transporter
        2001.5 Audi S4 -SOLD
        1986 Reynard SF86 -SOLD
        2003 Jetta GLI - Garbage bin

Comment

I'm on the other side of the fence, I would definitely consider it
          I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

I like it

Comment

Love it. Would buy! (hopefully there's an RS version too)
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I think it's awesome, I have always thought that the TT style is great but I would never get one because it's a 2 seater.

Comment

Would buy it but there are no cup holders....so I guess I'll pass.

Comment

I actually think it looks pretty nice myself, the cupholder is there just mounted further back, if they use the stock MKIII TT interior of course.

Blair

Comment

I like it. It's like a small A7.

Needs an S or RS variant though.

Erik
                      Service Manager
                      Audi Royal Oak

403-374-5018
                      erikk@royaloakaudi.com

Comment

Working...
                      X