ECUProgram overstock items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECUProgram overstock items

Hey all, we have a few overstocked items that we would love to clear out at stellar prices!

RS4 style honeycomb grill with B8 S4 fitment: $250

Audi B8 retrofit LED headlights with all modules (Eyebrow style, for B8 only): Call for pricing.

BMW E92 lip spoiler (unpainted, though we can have it colour matched by request, WILL NOT FIT AN E90): Call for pricing.

C63 AMG Coupe Arkym rear spoiler (this is an add-on lip, meant to increase the aggressiveness of a stock carbon fibre lip, WILL NOT fit a sedan! Not to be put on alone): Call for pricing.

C63 AMG stock rear diffuser (perfect for C300/350's with AMG exhaust): $150

C63 AMG Accelerator pedal (perfect for C300/350 with stock pedals): $200

MORE TO COME AS WE PRICE/ALLOCATE IT, PICTURES BY REQUEST!!! PRICES ARE BEST OFFER.

Install's are possible by request/booking! Prices based on hours required, discounted rates for ED card holding members available.

ECUProgram Calgary
    4505 1St St SE
    (403) 457-3650
    email: contact@ecuprogram.com
    Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-24-2014, 08:59 PM.

Re: ECUProgram overstock items

B8 honeycomb grille should fit a4s as well yeah?
    Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by hooddub View Post
      B8 honeycomb grille should fit a4s as well yeah?
      I think this one will, I can check.

Comment

Is the grille chrome and black or all black? And also curious if it'll fit an a4? I know the one I had was for both

Comment

Originally posted by shtock99 View Post
          Is the grille chrome and black or all black? And also curious if it'll fit an a4? I know the one I had was for both
          I'll take a picture Tuesday!

Comment

Hay. I just picked up a 87 5000 Audi Quattro turbo. Love the car. I bought the car with lots of extra parts. With the parts came two ecu's. Which one of them has been modified. Problem is I'm not installing it till I know what it is. If there is a way for you guys to tell what was done to it I'll bring it down. Plus I have many questions. My problem is I just can't leave things stock. I have a problem. I like to mod my stuff. Anyhow I've said enough. Thanks. Oh are you open Saturday. And what is your address. I live in Calgary

Comment

Oh sorry my email address is tjgall@icloud.com

Comment

Originally posted by jamie.gallagher.549 View Post
                Hay. I just picked up a 87 5000 Audi Quattro turbo. Love the car. I bought the car with lots of extra parts. With the parts came two ecu's. Which one of them has been modified. Problem is I'm not installing it till I know what it is. If there is a way for you guys to tell what was done to it I'll bring it down. Plus I have many questions. My problem is I just can't leave things stock. I have a problem. I like to mod my stuff. Anyhow I've said enough. Thanks. Oh are you open Saturday. And what is your address. I live in Calgary
                If the original tuner put copyright information in the code then yes we can find it, and most do. I will have to check with our tuner to see if he can access that ECU though.

We are not open weekends, and are closed monday for a new hoist install.

We are at 4505 1St St SE,

our email is contact@ecuprogram.com.
                Last edited by ToXicXxX; 10-25-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X