Favorite photo game 2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite photo game 2015!

Saw this on another forum, its a fun little game to look back on photos and progress to everyone's cars.

Heres how the game works: You post up one favourite photo of your car from 2014, as well as one of your favourite photo's of another member's car from 2014. Include a little description of why you chose those photos/cars as your favourite.

Use the whore your ride thread for reference if need be (starting from 2014) http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...-thread/page52

Do your best to credit photos, and who's car you post, As well to get photos that were taken in 2014.

Ill start

Haven't owned this car for very long, but this is my favourite photo i have taken of it so far, i just love how the camo has turned out.

Never thought one of my favourite cars wouldn't be really low, but i really dig how OEM plus eddy's golf r is. his winter mode also looks great.

Re: Favorite photo game 2014.

My car
    I thought this HTC phone picture showed what i was trying to do with my car, simple, OEM, you could almost mistake it for a factory car (minus the low)

Other Members Car
    As soon as i saw this picture everything really clicked into place and i loved it. Different, but not dis-tasteful like many of the other "different" cars out there

Comment

HEY DAN! What happened to Eddy's tires?

My Car
      I absolutely love this photo because of the rustic feel/ look of the colours. This picture was taken the second I got the car home after a two month long journey of importing it from Japan. It captures all of the imperfections accumulated over the years. Things that could be taken care of with a bit of elbow grease and love. Fitting for a stray that was fresh off the boat

Other Member's Car

This is a tough one, im gonna have to break the rules and post two... plus, i think they work better together anyways.. sue me
      I like both of these cars because at one point in time these were two identical cars. Both have been modified in pretty much the same way on paper (HIDs, lowered, fancy wheels) but very different in practice. I also like how the lighting in each pic reflects the styles of both Dylan's and Sean's cars. Guess that's what were all about right?

...can you tell i like platinum grey MK4s?
      Last edited by GingerBeef; 01-04-2015, 12:06 AM.
      Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
      ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
      PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Favorite photo game 2014.

Oops. Posted one mid chop

Thanks Sean
        Last edited by Danaldson; 01-04-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the mention Jason.

This picture is my favorite. A roller by Dan is a close second though. To me this picture speaks a thousand words without a question. It also shows how crazy I am, and how crazy I went with my GLI.

This was my favorite picture of someone else's car. Dans R was so clean at this stage.
          Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
            Thanks for the mention Jason.
            This was my favorite picture of someone else's car. Dans R was so clean at this stage.
            thanks duder

Comment

mmmm....bacon...
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

My favorite picture of my car in 2014
                Although there was a few I really loved for some reason this one just stands out to me. The colors, the sun and the shine off the car and wheels.

Now to pick a favorite picture of another member car was tough!! There's been a ton of beautiful pictures over the year but decided on this one of Laurier's old car. This picture and car can do no wrong.
                ~Tracy~
                MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Thanks for that Tracy.
                  I take pictures for money.

Comment

I haven't looked enough yet to find a favorite of mine or other car.

But to all of these.

2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
                    2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
                    2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

My favorite. I need more pictures apparently. Not many high quality ones to choose from.

Always loved G's car. And this is just to much awesomeness in one photo.

Last edited by Ponto; 01-08-2015, 11:56 AM.
                      2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
                      2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
                      2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

One of my favorite photos of my car from this past year

And definitely my favorite car from 2014. This car was built from the ground up, no expenses spared, classy as f*ck and just simply a clean ride. I appreciate that both Pat and Katie spent countless hours putting in the love and labour into this car, and the results are shown in the finished product. A true inspiration for when I do my build and a good motivator that with hard work, anything is possible. If you haven’t already seen the thread, go check it out! http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...s-Cabrio-Build
                        Patryk
                        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                        08 VW .:R32
                        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Thanks Pat!

Pat

His
                          1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
                          1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
                          1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
                          2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
                          Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Favorite of one of mine. Right time, right light, right lens and lots of luck.

As for other pictures, pretty much any shot of any car by Jim or Danny. Lots of examples on here. Would love to see more from Jim in 2015 (I still follow your other sites, great stuff).

I know this is not a member here but I love this shot, absolute fave of 2014, right car, right setting, right owner that has been living the enthusiast life for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post

Always loved G's car. And this is just to much awesomeness in one photo.

Mmmm.. RWB...
                              Last edited by GingerBeef; 01-08-2015, 04:38 PM.
                              Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
                              ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
                              PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Working...
                              X