Mec C450 AMG 4Matic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mec C450 AMG 4Matic

C450 AMG 4Matic with a twin-turbo six-cylinder with 367 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque. There's a suspension derivative of that on the C63 AMG, with three-stage dampers. 7G-Tronic automatic transmission. Sound close to an C63 thanks to a sports exhaust. Sport seats and a flat-bottomed wheel with red cross-stitching. Sedan and Wagon. I think that the wagon in this body looks way better that the sedan. So BMW has a twin turbo 6's, Merc has twin turbo 6's. Cadilac has em! Ford has em! C'mon Audi bring back the Biturbo! C'mon!!

Re: Mec C450 AMG 4Matic

Looks sharp!
    ~~TODD~~
    '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Is this actually going to be sold in NA? I think the wagon looks a lot nicer in the new gen C class compared with the sedans.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
        Is this actually going to be sold in NA? I think the wagon looks a lot nicer in the new gen C class compared with the sedans.
        Yup it will be sold along side the current C400 4matic (also a twin turbo 3.0L)for one year then will be its replacement.

Comment

Yeah that looks hot!!! Long live the wagon!!!!
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

oh yes thats hot

Comment

nice!

Comment

Working...