20's on an RS4???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20's on an RS4???

the windshield is roughly $330 because of our rain sensing wipers??? Not sure what that entails, and that was at cal Alta. I'll be doing that for sure, probably in May. Not sure what tunedub is capable of, George got me to clean my injectors last time I was in.

Comment

Forgestar — F14 in 20's may look nice because the look close to the OEMs but with a deeper dish. But even in 19s they look big. If you eventually go big make sure u go light. Expensive to find light weight 20's. I Swapped out my 16" 14lb track rims for some rolling around 19's on the ACR because the young kids with the flat brimmed hats on a little crooked were teasing me all the time and the difference is huge in how the car feels. Kids are soo mean.

Keep your rotiforms and get and exhaust. Your car look great in both w/s modes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        Haha... you too! Let me know how much a new windshield costs. Mine has two massive cracks in it as well.

I suppose I'll hold on to my pennies as well and do some additional maintenance this year. I should really get a carbon clean and some new injectors this Spring anyways. Does TuneDub still do that sort of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Tunedub still does AFAIK, but boy those injectors are a pretty penny! LOL seems like a few RS4 guys need to get new windshields, because mines also trashed!

Comment

Originally posted by petoria View Post
          Tunedub still does AFAIK, but boy those injectors are a pretty penny! LOL seems like a few RS4 guys need to get new windshields, because mines also trashed!
          Booked in with George for the 30th. Will report back after she's done. Considering this is my first carbon clean... perhaps I'll get 40-50hp back! LOL

Next up will be new rubber for her. How do you like the Pilot SuperSport's petoria? I was thinking about those as well.

PS. RS4 Windshield Group Buy?!
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I hear the pss are the best $1500 at Costco. I went for Goodyear eagle f1 off tire rack last year, it was a good price and It was ranked third.

I'm at 40k km without a carbon clean might have to do it next year. Let me know how George does, and the cost?

Comment

Working...
            X