Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RS3 for NA... maybe?

Originally posted by danno View Post
    The fuel economy is very good for the performance you get, in the 2l but I just can’t be happy because of the sound. Life goals is to get a rs model car and keep the r for work. Been trying to get a m3 too but I havnt had much look, so My desire is switching back to the rs4.

Sound is extremely important.
    Exactly how I feel! Thats why the golf R is sold and replaced with another 10 year old money pit!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
      Exactly how I feel! Thats why the golf R is sold and replaced with another 10 year old money pit!
      You guys are speaking my language.

I have a tough time explaining to people why cars are more than just specs, dollars + cents, etc.

I've owned a lot of cars that "made sense." Usually they were short lived.

The 5 cyl actually sounds pretty good. No V8 AMG Merc but a big step up from the S3/Golf R.

Comment

You sold the r?? Thought you might keep it. I need a daily so it might stick around, but I got to buy the wife a minivan in the spring so it depends if I can find a rs4 by then. But I can sell my truck too. So many decisions. I have to say I actually feel stress for one of the few times in life, three kids piece of cake, finding a rs4 or perfect m3 stressful. Anyone finds one send it to me. If the rs3 was a little cheaper I’d go for that too.

Comment

Yeah the Golf R is sold. Paid for but not picked up until this weekend. The new RS4 is pretty much perfect. The stoneguard thats been on the car since new needs to be replaced however the body and interior are virtually perfect. Car runs amazingly well but will need brakes soon! This one just kind of fell into my lap. Always looking but didn't think it would happen again so soon! Hope you find what you are looking for soon!
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Working...
          X