Fender Roll/Pull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Roll/Pull?

Anyone does fender roll/pull and can recommend a shop that does it?

I'd rather not rent a roller for $60/day if two front fenders costs <$200 through a shop. Might as well get a pro to do it.

Showing some bacon fenders already haha.
    Last edited by flipstah; 07-02-2015, 11:48 AM.
    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Re: Fender Roll/Pull?

Contact Roberto at Compact Tuning Lab. He just did Nick's fenders and they look amazing. However Nick also had his fender resprayed so i'm not sure if Roberto does only fender rolling. Definitely worth a try though!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
      Contact Roberto at Compact Tuning Lab. He just did Nick's fenders and they look amazing. However Nick also had his fender resprayed so i'm not sure if Roberto does only fender rolling. Definitely worth a try though!
      Hey, Don.
      Yeah they did a really good job, as Pat said. I highly recommend Roberto.
      Once the fenders start going bacon it's just a matter of time before the paint will crack so I would guess that you'll have to repaint them in the future anyway. This is a shot of one of my rear fenders that got repaired, pulled 1/4 inch. I had the fronts done too and they look completely stock but with an extra 1/4 inch of room also. Wheels in the pic are 9.5 et+45.

Last edited by jacktown; 07-02-2015, 01:42 PM.
      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Thanks, Nick. I'll definitely have to get the rear left repainted next year, but the fronts are my priority for now.

I'll give them a call but I'm also calling other shops to fit my availability.
        Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Jay Yedon that used to work at Tunerworks has a roller....

Comment

Met up with Roberto at Compact Tuning Lab and will be waiting for the quote. Stay tuned.

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X