X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me wheel experts!!!

I have some 18x8 et35 bbs rgr's
    W/235 40 18's on them

Tire rack info used to say that these wheels would fit a b5 s4, however after reading audizine apparently they do
    Not fit without spacers.

Now. Where can I get hub rings to make these wheels fit?! Center bore of the wheels are bigger than the b5 s4 hub

I also Need 8mm hub centric spacers. Where can I find some of this stuff? Locally or online? Any help
    Is greatly appreciated. I'm lost!

Re: Help me wheel experts!!!

Talk to Mike, his machinist Ryan made me some nice spacers for the UrS he copied off a set of H&Rs I had on the coupe.

They came out nice, and half the cost of the H&Rs.
    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
    Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
    Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

The smallest hub centric spacer should be 10mm, you should probably just do a 10mm, there's a brand called dsx on eBay that's pretty good and they come with proper bolts.
      Current Fleet
      #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
      2001 Cobra #88/3786
      1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
      2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
      2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by kujiwara View Post
        The smallest hub centric spacer should be 10mm, you should probably just do a 10mm, there's a brand called dsx on eBay that's pretty good and they come with proper bolts.
        x2

At one point ECS was offering 8mm hubcentric spacers but they no longer do, people were getting weird vibrations from them and they were front/back specific for some reason...

Comment

Hey guys. Just wanted to fill anyone/everyone in on what I have found out through hours and hours of google-ing and forum searching.

BBS wheels, unless they were oem equipped, have an 82mm bore.
          -it is very hard to find 82mm-57.1/57mm hub rings.
          They come up on eBay sometimes, and you can find them in Europe on a few sites.
          The best bet IS to contact tire rack, or black Forrest industries carries the BBS branded aluminum hub rings.

Regarding hub centric/wheel centric spacers. Most HR spacers are only good for oem wheels, as the bevel for centering does not match /will
          Not match many after market wheels.

I can't comment on any other brands.

ECS hub centric/wheel centric spacers do have the proper bevel for most aftermarket wheels. And many people run them successfully on aftermarket BBS wheels.

Also note that BBS wheels unless oem equipped are conical bolt seated, not ball seated like oem wheels.
          Last edited by floater; 08-24-2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Yes most BBS wheels use the PFS system - http://www.bbs-usa.com/BBS%20Hardwar...e_Oct_2011.pdf

When you buy an install kit is comes with bolts and rings. I stock a good majority of these systems
            Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

like these:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/classi...acers-4-214875

Comment

thanks for the info! i emailed you on your website, and will phone as soon as i am able. i would rather purchase these locally over ordering them through a vendor in the states i need a set of 4 82mm/57mm thanks!

Originally posted by Natty54 View Post
                Yes most BBS wheels use the PFS system - http://www.bbs-usa.com/BBS%20Hardwar...e_Oct_2011.pdf

When you buy an install kit is comes with bolts and rings. I stock a good majority of these systems

Comment

those bbs spacers only work if you have the 82mm/66mm rings instead of the 82/57mm hub rings. that would have also been an option, but the spacers would have only worked with wheels with that 66mm bore

Comment

If Natty can't find what you need, check out Tunerworks. We do a lot of business with BBS.
                    Mitch

1996 Harlequin
                    2001 Toyota Highlander

Comment

When searching for mine I didn't think to ask natty... The only luck I had was with BBS headquarters in the US. I've had these shipped a couple times...

Comment

Working...
                      X