Thread: Winter is coming!

Default Winter is coming!

Unfortunately winter is slowly approaching but at GTR Auto we can get you prepared for whatever mother nature decides to throw at us

We have access to a variety of winter tires from the popular big brands to ones that will fit your budget! Some of these brands include:

- Michelin
    - Toyo
    - Continental
    - Pirelli
    - Yokohama
    - Bridgestone
    - Gislaved
    - Kumho
    - Cooper
    - Dunlop

To go along with these tires we have many rim options available! Additionally we also have the ability to stud tires!
    *Will match or beat almost any other retailer!

To continue the theme of keeping your car ready for winter we also have coolant and oil pan heaters which will make your vehicle start much easier in colder conditions!

For diesels we highly reccomend using an anti-gel such as the Lubromoly Diesel Flow which Increases the fluidity and filter flow properties of the diesel fuel. It can be used down to 31 C outdoor temperature (dependent on the quality of the diesel fuel), and guarantees reliability of all diesel-powered engines at low temperatures.

Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Default Re: Winter is coming!

Natty speaks highly of the Gislaved's. I'm considering a studded set. Anyone else have experience with them? The interweb seems to like them as a whole.
    Stefan
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI. Malone 1.5, De-chained BSM.
    -> '06 Silver Mazda 5
    -> Past rides: '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida

Natty - you guys mount/install tires too?
    Work - houzz / linkedin
    Play - haldex swap

Quote Originally Posted by All_Euro View Post
    Natty - you guys mount/install tires too?
    Yes sir!

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    Natty speaks highly of the Gislaved's. I'm considering a studded set. Anyone else have experience with them? The interweb seems to like them as a whole.
    I have Gislaveds on my Volvo, they aren't the studded version though. They've served me quite well, good tread life.
    Daily: 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories.

Toys: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT. 1992 Ford F-150 Flareside.

Bump for Natty as he is helping out my family with their winter needs on the new fleet!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Quote Originally Posted by saabhutter View Post
    I have Gislaveds on my Volvo, they aren't the studded version though. They've served me quite well, good tread life.

I have heard really good reviews on them from several people and that's all Valentine sells for winters I believe .
    12 Volvo XC 90
    03 Jetta1.8T
    95 Cabrio VRT
    90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Lots of winters still in stock!

My prices are also unbeatable!!

Lots of new options available this year including the following budget friendly brands

Laufeen / Maxtrek / Evergreen / Nankang

Pics from last year's winter. Is your life and those of people in your car worth less than the price of winter tires?

Get ready now.

Last edited by witchcraftz; 10-05-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Thread Information