Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: S4 Avant (B7) Jacktown

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
    Im having wagon woes... Car looks amazing in person.
    I'm really digging that yellow one that's for sale!! I could see you in that thing!

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
    Damnit. Didn't even notice this car at closetohome. For some reason just assumed you brought the clown shoe.
    Yeah I showed up so late and missed so many great cars. I'll probably come to coffee this weekend. You coming?
    Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post

I'll probably come to coffee this weekend. You coming?
      No not this week. I'm in Banff all weekend on a company golf weekend!
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Car looks great and I actually spotted you on 4th St a few days ago before I left Calgary.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
          Car looks great and I actually spotted you on 4th St a few days ago before I left Calgary.
          Thanks! Have any thoughts on what car you might get in to if you come back to Calgary?
          Last edited by jacktown; 06-04-2016, 01:29 PM.
          Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post
            Thanks! Have any thoughts on what car you might get in to if you come back to Calgary?
            Well I am not sure it will be anytime soon and of course finances would have a large factor but I would probably be happy to join the MK7 R club or an Abarth 500 would tempt me too. Although the rumors of Up! GTIs with DSGs over here is sounding good too, but with what is coming in my future the art of driving is now reserved for special occasions.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Road trip! We decided to spend the summer in LA this year and wanted to take the dogs with us. Thanks to Colin and Bryan for lending me the essentials to pack our things on the roof, allowing the pups to stretch out in the cabin.

We've been here for two weeks so far and it's been a really nice change of pace. Last weekend we found some dog friendly beaches to visit in Malibu. I drove on some fantastic twisties through the canyons to get there and back. Lots of fun was had! Obligatory ocean pic coming up.

I somehow seem to have misplaced the S4 badge from my grille :( Can't decide if I really want to spend $50 to get another one or have some Ramen and a couple of cold ones instead.
              Last edited by jacktown; 07-18-2017, 02:14 PM.
              Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Working...
              X