This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NewVeeDub Memberships

We don't know the details of the show yet.

Alternatively you could come out to our March meet, which will be the first Thursday of March.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I'd love to become a member, sign me up! im lovin those discounts!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
        Some details for you; Concept 1 is 10% off parts, no discount on installs. EUTuning has discounts not a consistent percentage but around 10% off on parts. VW Parts counters discount also varies per item but is on average about 10% off. Rudys Autobody has set rates for painting of various items and a discounted rate for custom work. 10% off Vag coms through Martin at Sensolutions.

I am not sure what I am missing but that is what I have for the moment.
        It pays to be a valid member of NVD!
        Last edited by VAG_Tech; 11-25-2012, 11:25 PM.
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

A recommendation: it would be nice if the first post in this topic was regularly updated with a complete list of associated retailers and their respective discounts, especially with more being added daily. Cheers.
          Yuval
          2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Hi Blair,
            I would like to become a member of your club. I like the quality of the posts and there is not the bashing going on here that goes on with some other forums. I will be in Calgary on Sunday for 4 or 5 days, I will try to make it to the mini meet at KK'S at Sunridge on Tuesday to give you the membership fee. I would also like to speak with you about Dieseltuning becoming a paid advertiser on your site.
            Keep up the good work. Joe
            Dieseltuning North America
            7024 Barkley DR.
            Delta BC V4E1T6
            604 861-3012
            Fax 604 676-2554
            joe@dieseltuning.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Dieseltuning
              Hi Blair,
              I would like to become a member of your club. I like the quality of the posts and there is not the bashing going on here that goes on with some other forums. I will be in Calgary on Sunday for 4 or 5 days, I will try to make it to the mini meet at KK'S at Sunridge on Tuesday to give you the membership fee. I would also like to speak with you about Dieseltuning becoming a paid advertiser on your site.
              Keep up the good work. Joe

We sometimes bash but its frowned upon.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yup us mods have a hard time keeping up with all the trouble makers up in 'ere.

Comment

Thanks for your interest Joe. It would be best if you could make it to the meet tuesday and then we can get you a membership. If you want to discuss advertising just send me a PM and we can work something out. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your car!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thanks for your interest Joe. It would be best if you could make it to the meet tuesday and then we can get you a membership. If you want to discuss advertising just send me a PM and we can work something out. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your car!
                    Sorry but the days went much too quickly when we were there and we had to get to Edmonton. We will be back again in 3-4 weeks with a more "open" schedule. I will make sure to meet up with you in person. Once again this is the best site I have been to, Thank You. Joe
                    Dieseltuning North America
                    7024 Barkley DR.
                    Delta BC V4E1T6
                    604 861-3012
                    Fax 604 676-2554
                    joe@dieseltuning.ca

Comment

Does SCFC have discounts for members?

Comment

Originally posted by TDI DUB
                        Does SCFC have discounts for members?
                        You should be able to get 10% off parts
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

You should be able to get 10% off parts
                          I went there yesterday and asked him, the guy say nope! and I ended up paying full swing.

Comment

Originally posted by TDI DUB
                            I went there yesterday and asked him, the guy say nope! and I ended up paying full swing.
                            Thats sucks, we used to try and keep in touch with parts departments but they seem to change staff a fair bit making it harder. Maybe Dave can get us in again.
                            Blair

Comment

all we need is one dealership really, and IMO they are morons for not jumping at the opportunity to have the support of an enthusiast group like this.
                              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                              -james

Comment

northland and 5th honor my membership and hook me up

Comment

Working...
                                X