• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Audi TTRS (MK3)

That is a really good looking TT!

Comment

That car is all things right!!! If only...
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I really like this car. I've always kind of liked the TT's (I remember when Blair brought one to one of the shows back in the day) I've actually been looking for a TT as a daily driver (either mk1 or mk2) and it's really hard. Anyone want to sell me one. I think I like the 3.2 over the 2L.
        Jay

Comment

I’m really happy with mine, it’s everything I was hoping for and more. Just put the winter wheels on, 19x9ET38 OZ Rally with Pirelli Ice Zero tires...very confidence inspiring traction so far, can’t wait to try her ice racing in Jan.

AKA, Cale262
          IS38 MK7 GTI
          MK3 TT RS

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            I really like this car. I've always kind of liked the TT's (I remember when Blair brought one to one of the shows back in the day) I've actually been looking for a TT as a daily driver (either mk1 or mk2) and it's really hard. Anyone want to sell me one. I think I like the 3.2 over the 2L.
            Go for the 3.2! way better! Theres an extremely rare 3.2 Manual quattro in Imola yellow that I'm drooling over right now. I wonder if he would trade for mine :P

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Looking good brian! Ill be in a TTRS some day!

Comment

The new RS weighs the same as my old Cq, interesting to see things come full circle as there are a number of material improvements in the latest generation to be had at the same mass. Improved rigidity, weight balance, cg, interior, braking, powerband, etc.

Would be interesting to line up against one of these one day.
              Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
              Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
              Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
                Go for the 3.2! way better! Theres an extremely rare 3.2 Manual quattro in Imola yellow that I'm drooling over right now. I wonder if he would trade for mine :P

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Looking good brian! Ill be in a TTRS some day!
                I'm certainly not a TT aficionado, but an Imola 6MT must be 1 of only a handful? I recall you mentioning on here that your white one was super low numbers, like sub-25, so the Imola must be a super rare item...
                Last edited by e30mclow; 11-13-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                  I'm certainly not a TT aficionado, but an Imola 6MT must be 1 of only a handful? I recall you mentioning on here that your white one was super low numbers, like sub-25, so the Imola must be a super rare item...
                  Mines one of 2 in the US. Imola must be equally or more rare. Imola wasn’t a standard color so it was special ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice to see folding mirrors in canada now, mk2 didnt have it in NA

i wonder if they brought back the interior car alarm for mk3? the mk1 had it, mk2 no
                    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Working...
                    X