Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Top Gear

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    He has not been charged but there is an investigation apparently on going from an incident that took place in the 1990s, he has not even been interviewed yet.
    Oh, misquote. Sorry
    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Thank god! (not that Evan's sexually assaulted someone – sorry, allegedly sexually assaulted someone [he totally did] –*but that he's leaving the show). Fingers crossed that Eddie Jordan follows suit and leaves Harris, Reid and LeBlanc to take the reins. I'm 50/50 about Sabine.
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

It appears they are going to carry on with the same hosts, just no Evans for the time being. I hope Leblanc and Harris take the main portions, would love to see them on a challenge together.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I watched the 3rd episode last night (I'm a little behind) and I have to say, the show is becoming a massive improvement over the old set up. Chris Evans aside, it's so nice and fresh to have all of these new presenters. I loved the Chris Harris Ferrari segment and I thought the presenter (Not sure of his name) who did the Focus RS segment showed really great promise. Additionally, the Ken Block sequence in London was one of the best things I've ever seen on Top Gear.

I might be one of the few, but for the past few seasons I'd started to have the occasional cringe about how contrived some of the old boys antics had become.

I agree Blair, I think Chris Harris is going to become a lead presenter on the show. I think it's likely that they'll phase him in to having that responsibility over the next couple of seasons because it's clear that outside of his segments, he doesn't have the experience to carry a whole show yet.
          Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

It is much more of a car show again, as opposed to the previous guys goofing around with cars, but that is why I want both to stay on air, entertaining for different reasons.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
              It is much more of a car show again, as opposed to the previous guys goofing around with cars, but that is why I want both to stay on air, entertaining for different reasons.
              This!
              Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Working...
              X