Tuesday Euro Cars and Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuesday Euro Cars and Coffee

The unveiling has been postponed. No idea if the meet is still going or not though.
    Scott
    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

The meet will still happen. However with the Porsche unveil cancelled, the turnout will likely be on the low side. I'd still go for a look if it wasn't so far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Rob
      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

bump. tonight is lamborghini night! should be awesome.

Comment

I might be late tonight. :/
          Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Some nice Lambo's tonight! Didn't get any pics though, Danny probably did...
            Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Totally worth going today. I saw my childhood dream car in person for the first time!

Tapashutupyourface.
              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

So. Much. Money.

Comment

Kids out there didn't realize how rare those Lamborghinis are! Millions of dollars, just right in front of you.

Don

sigpic

Comment

Well this will probably end euro cars and coffee. Last night @ rolls royce night. a couple in an M6 decided to show off and peel out from the lights.The girl lost control on the left hand turn spinning out jumping the curb, taking out a tree and critically injuring two pedestrians sending them to the hospital.

Its such a shame these events get ruined by the 1 or 2 douchbags that show up. Lets hope the two hit make a quick full recovery, and that the couple gets maximum punishment.

That being said, it was a nice quiet night other than what happened. Lots of cool Rolls royce' new and old. also had the chance to chat with the alfa owner. Super nice guy.

Comment

What idiots! Patryk and I were commenting on this exact behaviour earlier in the night, as some people left showing off how cool their blow-off valves are.

As Danny said, I hope the pedestrians make a full, speedy recovery.

Remember everyone, enjoy your car where appropriate and, most importantly, be safe out there!!
                      Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

That's really sad news. Without trying to sound like i'm on the highest possible horse, it's an unnecessary but important reminder to all of us about respecting the enormous power of some of our cars. Quick RWD cars can be really slippery.
                        Last edited by jacktown; 07-27-2016, 02:13 PM.
                        Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Sad to see and I hope it doesn't hinder the event and hopefully everyone will make a full recovery.

Great pics as always Danny!!
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

This was one of the best weekly meets. Great to come out and see some beautiful cars. I'm not surprised at all by this M6. The week prior , the guy was driving, almost fishtailed and got close to hitting me in the R32 when I was leaving the show. At the lights I looked over at them, and they where both laughing like it was some big joke.This week, people were ready with cameras because they knew he would do it again. Sad the gf (20yrs old) was driving and had no common sense and obviously had no idea what she was doing.
                            The 2 ladies were leaving work and walking on the sidewalk when the M6 took out a tree and hit both girls. One has a broken arm, and the other has a shattered pelvis. All because someone wanted to look "cool".
                            All it takes is one idiot to ruin a great thing and destroy someone life.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/video?clip...ylistPageNum=1
                            Last edited by VwSweetHeart; 07-28-2016, 09:08 AM.
                            ~Tracy~
                            MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                            Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

will be interesting to see if we get a statement form Fca Alberta

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel it. Really big liability, which is very unfortunate.

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X