This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM B7 RS4 Wheels with Toyo T1 proxes Sport

scored a sweet set of Titanium RS4 wheels. they are currently being restored at Alberta wheel and so Im going to be selling my current silver set of RS4 wheels.

some curb rash, nothing crazy. regular wear on the wheels. they have been on the car for 128k km.

the pictures below are of all 4 four wheels individually

19x9 ET29 with 255/35/19. tires have about 2-3 seasons left in em.

$1300 firm.

Last edited by skhan91; 08-22-2016, 09:18 PM.

Re: OEM B7 RS4 Wheels with Toyo T1 proxes Sport

Thought you sold the rs4, I had a guy contact me saying you traded it in and you refered him. Guess it wasn't true??

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
      Thought you sold the rs4, I had a guy contact me saying you traded it in and you refered him. Guess it wasn't true??
      loooong story! deal didnt go through. still got the RS4 and at the moment dont plan on selling it haha

Comment

Haha good stuff. I had a trade in too but passed on it as well. Hard car to let go. Good luck with it.

Comment

everytime i get even a decent offer, i just can't bring myself to sell it haha. if it sells it ll be for exactly what i want for it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

bump!!! will give a good deal to fellow eurodrivers. these also have TPMS sensors installed already. ready to go!

Comment

Not trying to derail your thread but I had multiple 25k offers and one guy told me rs4's sold for 25k last year. Haha. Luckily it's a rare enough car we get to dictate the value, obviously some one has to be willing to pay our numbers but they can't tell us what it's worth. Sorry just thought it was funny.

Comment

Not trying to derail your thread but I had multiple 25k offers and one guy told me rs4's sold for 25k last year. Haha. Luckily it's a rare enough car we get to dictate the value, obviously some one has to be willing to pay our numbers but they can't tell us what it's worth. Sorry just thought it was funny.
                people say a cars value is determind by blackbook or bluebook or dealer estimate programs etc but it really all it comes down to what other cars in the same condition are selling for. we ask what we want. especially with a car like this. ive seen rs4s sell anywhere from $20k-50k. it all depends on what condition its in. so if someone wants to spend 25k on an rs4 im sure they can if they wait around for one with higher mileage thats been bagged to ****

Last edited by skhan91; 08-13-2016, 02:26 AM.

Comment

It's not like these cars are cheap to maintain, they might want to consider paying 5k more for a good one.

The dealer is going to do what they want and that doesn't bother me. When a buyer comes and tells me what a rare car is worth that's when I get annoyed. There is only 2 to 5 rs4's for sale typically in Alberta and they all are listed at the same price or close to. I've passed on 5 offers so far, I'm more than happy to keep it till next year Maybe even longer. End rant.

Comment

It's not like these cars are cheap to maintain, they might want to consider paying 5k more for a good one.

The dealer is going to do what they want and that doesn't bother me. When a buyer comes and tells me what a rare car is worth that's when I get annoyed. There is only 2 to 5 rs4's for sale typically in Alberta and they all are listed at the same price or close to. I've passed on 5 offers so far, I'm more than happy to keep it till next year Maybe even longer. End rant.
                    haha i hear ya man. or the classic "you want that much for a 10 year old car?!?" or "my buddy bought one for 20k" great well mines not 20k so thanks. hahaha

Comment

Oh man... I think I have you both beat. Actual "word for word" reply I received on my RS4 ad today:

"Hi I was wondering if your having a good day maybe you Can sell this car off you for 5k I'm 16 that's all I have and Audi Rs4 is my favourite car but I can't afford them please sell it to me make my dream come true!?"

To the OP... nice wheels! GLWS!
                      Rob
                      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        Oh man... I think I have you both beat. Actual "word for word" reply I received on my RS4 ad today:

"Hi I was wondering if your having a good day maybe you Can sell this car off you for 5k I'm 16 that's all I have and Audi Rs4 is my favourite car but I can't afford them please sell it to me make my dream come true!?"

To the OP... nice wheels! GLWS!
                        HAHA someone needs to tell that kid thats not how it works in grown up world.

Comment

bump! price reduced to $1400. authentic rs4 wheels with good rubber
                          Last edited by skhan91; 08-22-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

bump! down to $1300

Comment

sold! please close

Comment

Working...
                              X