X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hairdressers Timeline

Originally posted by miketweedie View Post
    I dig it, that's pretty rad.

but also could you please make the hood green and have this...

Hahaha!!

All kidding aside, looks great Dan!
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I enjoy the purple a lot, I am a big fan of purple cars currently and I think the silver wheels will be a great fit to the look!!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

thanks everyone. youre right, it honestly doesnt even look real. Its an incredible colour.

Comment

I think it's pretty unique.....but I'd think it'll fade into a pretty soft pink...well done Danny, that's a ton of hard work!
          Last edited by Geobmx4life; 05-15-2018, 05:37 AM.
          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Was able to snap a few pics this weekend. Its crazy how this colour shines in the sunlight.

More unlucky wheel situations for danny. What else is new lol....

After waiting 6 weeks (was quoted 4 weeks) for replacement barrels from rotiform, they needed up making the wrong size barrels for me. With 2 weeks until driven, timing is now extremely tight to get things done.

My impatience got the best of me and brought the wheels as is (10's and 11's) to urban x to get my tires on. urban unfortunately wasn't able to stretch the rear 235/35's onto the 11 due to the barrel design.

As you can see, the tire wont completely stretch and slip over the first little bead on the barrel.

Anyways its probly for the best. Forces me to be patient and wait for the proper barrels to come in. Its been a very frustrating process getting these wheels fitted to the car, but will be perfect once they finally are on the car. fingers crossed that they make it here for driven.

Comment

quick before driven update.

Picked up bigger tires for the rears. Stretched on nicely and got the wheels fitted up last night. Unfortunately, the way the barrels are designed up front is that there are two valve stem locations. and one of them hits the brake caliper. so they are un drivable right now. Urban may be able to quickly put plugs in today. Well see. If not, the wheels will be swapped on inside the oval.

Ive got some work to do playing with the fitment tonight. Im probably going to be sitting fender to lip for the show, then once the new barrels are on, will tuck nicely.

Super happy with how they are looking. See you all at the show tomorrow.

Comment

those look rad.
                I have dual stems on my wheels as well, and Chad just plugged the inside ones. Hope they can get it done.

Comment

Those wheels are ��PURRRRRFECTTT!!!!!
                  Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Looks stunning Danny, hopefully the issues will be sorted out...
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Damn Daniel. Killing it!
                      TJ
                      '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                      '01 Silver S4

Comment

Thanks everybody. Urban X was able to save my a$$ again. They got the valve stem plugged Thursday afternoon so i could drive down to the show. Overall had a great time at the show.

Comment

that looks great.. i need bags in the S5 and some killer rims

Comment

Dannys car got featured today on Fitment Industries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMYdGMMxhwU
                            ~Stephanie~
                            2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn Edition
                            IG: succubusMK7

Comment

it was for sale a while ago for a short while. new ownership?
                              Jay

Comment

Originally posted by RedRayne_GTI View Post
                                Dannys car got featured today on Fitment Industries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMYdGMMxhwU
                                5's and 6's lol Ouch.
                                2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
                                2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
                                2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X