Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Hairdressers Timeline

Default Re: Hairdressers Timeline

Winter mode is deadly!!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Chapeaux! I personally like this iteration of the “Camo” job much better than the last...watching to see how your ski-box works out.

Added a nice touch to the interior. Integrated wireless charging under the oem rubber mat. You wouldn't even know its there by looking at it. But place your phone down and charges right up. I hate having to carry cords inside the car.

I also switched roof boxes once again. Finaly round a box that im happy with. This one is the lowest profile box you can find and looks awesome.

Got some custom made down pipes out of the uk. Found these through some r32 forums. Does these up for enthusiasts. So if any mk4 or mk5 r32 guys are interested in these let me know and i can get you in touch with him. Much much cheaper than any other aftermarket option.

He has the option of catted downpipes, but i decided to go without. I have a feeling its going to be very loud!

supposedly these will give me about 8-10 whp and then another 15ish when i get a tune. The car will be nice and quick with these goodies.

Last edited by Danaldson; 11-23-2017 at 04:11 PM.

^Contact me for bookings!^

havent updated this in a little while.

We installed the downpipes a while back. It sounds great, The downpipes really brought the VR6 sound back.

I pulled the camo to start another livery project, but ive just been too busy to get around to it. Maybe next winter!

Received some more suspension goodies and maintenance items. IDF upper control arms, 034 Shift bushings, dogbone and subframe inserts along with a haldex oil change kit and regular oil/filter.

I got around to putting in the dogbone insert. Im quite happy with the change in feel to the shifts. Shift bushings should help it even more.

Excited to do test fit #2 with the control arms installed. That will determine tire sizes and whether or not i will rebuild the rears down to a 10. Really looking forward to spring.
    Last edited by Danaldson; 01-31-2018 at 10:13 AM.

^Contact me for bookings!^

Thread Information