Hairdressers Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hairdressers Timeline

Since we are talking about Danny's wheels....is this what it looks like when you look down?

Comment

I'm getting vertigo.
      --
      Rod
      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Ur0Drivr View Post
        I'm getting vertigo.
        You are right pic does twist the tummy!
        Last edited by bobkatkat; 09-26-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ur0Drivr View Post
          I'm getting vertigo.
          Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
          You are right pic does twist the tummy!
          Think about seeing like that all the time! welcome to my life!

Comment

surprise run in with the northern lights last night! never knew these were possible to see in the middle of the city.

Last edited by Danaldson; 09-28-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Small update!

I ended up picking up the WRW's. Cant wait for the spring, but also looking forward to winter!

Also beginning to make the transition to winter mode. I did a restoration on the headlights and covered them with yellow laminX to protect them. Yellow light also works better to cut through the snow. Ive decided to keep the DIA's and task them with winter duty, working on getting winter tires for them.

Im also working on the roof box setup with bob. Received my whisbar roof rack early this week and test fitted the giant whale box i currently have. Decided it was too large and I'm going to look at a smaller, more low profile box tonight.

Current box:

Slimmer box to scale (photoshopped)

Comment

Did you recoat the rotiforms to that charcoal color or are they photoshopped as well? They look nice in that color!
                Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                  Did you recoat the rotiforms to that charcoal color or are they photoshopped as well? They look nice in that color!
                  Oops sorry meant to add that as well. The wheels are just plasti dipped for winter. i may look at powderocating them black at some point! i really like them in black/charcoal!

Comment

Have you thought about perhaps a hinge with up/forward movement instead of sliding?

Comment

Winter setup is hot Danny!!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
                        Have you thought about perhaps a hinge with up/forward movement instead of sliding?
                        It will not be sliding at all. I am working on a Cam hinge mechanism that will tilt and raise. Has to work on more coupes that just Danny's TT.

Comment

Winter mode update!

After picking up the new rotiforms i was planning to sell the DIA's. But between having a semi tough time selling them and loving them so much still, i decided to keep them and turn them into a winter setup as they needed refinishing from my incident in the summer.

I found a great deal on a set of basically brand new hakka 8 studded tires and got the rubber swapped on to the DIA's. I also ended up selling the rotor wheels with my old winters.

And wow what a different studded tires make. The TT is an absolute beast in the snow.

Just before the snow hit i was able to get the camo all done up as well. Quite happy with the turnout.

First Donuts

Then decided i wanted the carbon black hood again, so i went over to my buddy at Elite Autowerks and had him vinyl the hood.

and enjoy a little post vinyl wrapping donut sesh.

Comment

I have a feeling that those studs will be useless in no time lol
                            Last edited by Geobmx4life; 11-08-2017, 06:01 PM.
                            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

looks like you're good for this year. Just need that roof carrier and good to go to the mountains!

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
                                I have a feeling that those studs will be useless in no time lol
                                Trying to be responsible and not send it too often :P

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
                                looks like you're good for this year. Just need that roof carrier and good to go to the mountains!
                                Carrier is coming along. trying to sell the one i pick dup for an even slimmer one.

I have some custom made downpipes coming for the TT in about a week. This will most likely make the TT much much louder than it is now. Excited for those to come in and fit those up.

Also hoping for some black friday deals on United Motorsports software and adjustable control arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X